Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 2:13:56 PM EDT
I got the call today telling me that  I start the King County Sheriff's academy on March 28th.   Thanks for all the help and advice that you guys have given me.

SF,
BJohnson
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:20:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Congrats.  They have their own academy right now or are you going to the one in Burien?  Whole class KC or mixed?  

Enquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#3]
It is the one in Burien.  From my understanding it is mixed and there are 4 (myself included) KCSO cadets in this class.

-BJohnson
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Then it's the statewide CJTC BLEA academy, just like everyone else except State patrol.
do they still send new recruits to glock training before academy?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It is the one in Burien.  From my understanding it is mixed and there are 4 (myself included) KCSO cadets in this class.

-BJohnson

Congrats to you.  I've been there recently.  If you want to send a question(s) to me thru IM feel free.

My district borders up to KC areas so I may see you when your on FTO.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:15:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-BJohnson

Congrats to you.  I've been there recently.  If you want to send a question(s) to me thru IM feel free.

My district borders up to KC areas so I may see you when your on FTO.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top