Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2006 1:17:37 PM EDT
I have a second chance vest that I bought with my own funds, Is there anything I can do about getting it replaced or my money back? Is there some type of recall? or since Second chance went bankrupt, am I just SOL ?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at their web site......

I paid for mine too....

And you will pay again.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe the Armor Holdings web site has information on how to go about getting credit for the Second Chance vests.  Also, you can go to www.zylonvestclassaction.com to become a part of the suit and be a party to the settlement.

I am in the same boat also, waiting to see how much this is going to cost me.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:45:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Why are you returning it?  Is it the Ultima vest?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:35:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why are you returning it?  Is it the Ultima vest?

Yeah, hold on there skippy(s). Only the Ultima was recalled, check your vest for ZYLON content, the only material being recalled. If it's got no ZYLON, no worries.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 3:35:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I just replaced my SC229 with a new Monarch Summit with no worries.  They still make a quality product.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top