Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 4:29:57 PM EDT
Hey guys, I'm hoping an LEO brother in the general area of Monterey can help me out. I'll be coming down to the USGP in July and am looking for a place to rent for 3 or 4 days with 2 other people. The motels are already booked and are $300-$400 per night.

No partying gonna be going on either. The other 2 people with me are my parents who are in their late 50's. We're looking for something in the $100 per night range if anybody has an empty vacation rental or something similar.

I am a patrol Sgt. in Oregon and can provide plenty of varification and references.

Please help me keep us from sleeping in our vehicle! Or having to take out a  loan for motels.

Thanks for looking!

Jess  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top