Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:53:32 AM EDT
This guy gets busted cause he cant wait in traffic. Besides all of the police equipment  he had
I heard from the Troopers he had taken a Tulsa Police Belt buckle and cut it dowm to just a badge and
was carrying it in his wallet.... of course he is not an impersonator. I will agree one thing with him thoug..I think his chances of EVER being a cop are SCREWED big time

http://www.kotv.com/main/home/eClips.asp?clipid=1971&auto=false

Take a look it is funny and pathetic at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:32:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I think they should throw the book at that nutcase. He's gotten torn up at Radio Reference and eLightbars as well.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:48:43 AM EDT
[#3]
What a tool.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:19:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool lights.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:16:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Any unsolved rapes or sex assaults in your area?

Didn't want to wait in traffic.  WOW.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:18:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This guy gets busted cause he cant wait in traffic. Besides all of the police equipment  he had
I heard from the Troopers he had taken a Tulsa Police Belt buckle and cut it dowm to just a badge and
was carrying it in his wallet.... of course he is not an impersonator. I will agree one thing with him thoug..I think his chances of EVER being a cop are SCREWED big time

www.kotv.com/main/home/eClips.asp?clipid=1971&auto=false

Take a look it is funny and pathetic at the same time.

Hotlinked.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:08:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:12:38 AM EDT
[#10]
link is no good.  have another address?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:54:12 PM EDT
[#11]
We have a guy like that in our county.  This guy has a retired P.C. with 5 antennas on the rear deck handcuffs on the spot handles and a full console , he replaced the red and blues with yellows and put a decal on the door in the shape of the state. We tell him he should go under cover. Deep cover. One day this clown was seen talking to some guy and telling him "I carry a smith 9 in the trunk I never leave home without it ."  The other guy says "Dont you have a license to carry? Local clown: "I dont have the money or time to get it.  

I laughed my ass off when I heard that , this guy has $3000.oo in communication equipment in his car is unemployed and cant take a course that his brother in law teaches for $125.oo and the application fee of $45.oo as for his time he is too busy poseing .  

I wonder what the clinical term for this disorder is?   Wannabee gradniosiss?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
fingers.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/loser.jpg

+1

Hopefully this guy will do some time.

Be Safe
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Dead link
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Found the new  link. www.kotv.com/main/home/stories.asp?whichpage=1&id=98187

I post at elightbars as well. I think I know who this is. Does he go under the name of "TOOL" by chance?

Idiot.

I was just through OK a few weeks ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top