Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 1:28:05 AM EDT
Hi guys,

I was looking through policevids.com and came across this compilation.  Now this particular video goes for about 12mins but I am only interested in one part.  It occurs at 6m 55sec.
It involves this video where to cops have pulled over two black gentlemen.  One has his wrists tied and the other one won't cooperate.  The 2 cops fight this other guy until a shot rings out and the perp is down and it appears 1 policeman is also.  

www.policevids.com/showvideo.php?id=1037

Can someone fill me in on this particular event?  Maybe a URL?

Thanks
Pete
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone??

You don't have to watch the whole video ..... you can click the tracker and move forward to the 6min mark.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:51:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Some of those videos are obviously pretty old.  The one in question I can only speculate on after watching the clip.

First suspect has his hands secured with flex cuffs.  Why his hands are in front I do not know.  I was taught and have always cuffed people with their hands behind their backs for obvious reasons.  The second suspect, the one fighting with the officers, gets a hold of one of the officer’s weapons.  The first shot (listen for two) is the suspect shooting the officer; the second is his partner shooting the suspect.

At least that is what I gather from the poor quality and very short tape.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top