Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 9:37:57 AM EDT
Hey all,

So i recently changed departments from one that allows patrol rifles to one who wants nothing to do with them.  My new cheif indicated that she is willing to entertain an argument for them.  I know that many folks in here have helped others with presenting the idea to "the brass."  If someone has some links (or any other info) where I can present an overwhelming agruement for such a vital piece of equipment please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Dano
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#1]
www.patrolrifle.com when they get the site back up.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If you have any contacts with the FBI they did an extensive study to support their move towards .223 caliber rifles a few years ago. Lots of penetration comparisons with handgun and shotgun rounds, many of which were surprising. They didn't want it released, but you  may be able to find someone who can get you and old copy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top