Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2006 1:22:18 PM EDT
Anyone got one? I arrested Brad Refro in Tn last may (Who hasn't).

Anyone else?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Had the pleasure of dealing with Isiah Rider (sp?) last week - the next night he was arrested for kidnapping the ex-girlfriend.... Can you pucker factore when the BOL was put out?

He was one of the original NBA crack smoker derelicts.  He won the slam dunk contest in early 90's.  ESPN's website has the whole list of his transgressions.

Brian
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the sticks so we dont get many celeberties up my way.  But I did arrest a ex-town counsler for OUI one night, and that is probably the closest I will get to arresting a celeb.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to co-supervise "Iron" Mike Tyson on probation here in AZ.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#4]
How about celebrities I've treated as a Medic:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

and a few others whos names escape me at the moment...
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 2:56:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Do tell.

Sadly, I can't....Patient confidentiality.....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]
James "Robocop" Thornton about 6 years ago.  My backup had to tell me he was an ex-NFL star with the Chicago Bears.  My backup also said he was one of the strongest guys in the NFL.  He was still built when I met him.  My backup was shocked when I hooked him up.  Just another arrest to me.    
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#8]
ChrisLe, let me guess, St Claires, St Vinnies, or Roosevelt?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
ChrisLe, let me guess, St Claires, St Vinnies, or Roosevelt?

Close but no cigar...Former FDNY Medic (16 yrs) and Lenox Hill Medic (6 yrs perdiem)....
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#10]
I had a crazy guy claim he was Teddy Roosevelt, does that count?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Many years ago I arrested the Speaker of the House in Oklahoma for APC.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#12]
a girl I dated was a NYC city cop that arrested Eddie Murphy for picking up a transvestite hooker
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:32:59 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
a girl I dated was a NYC city cop that arrested Eddie Murphy for picking up a transvestite hooker

That was just a big misunderstanding
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:47:01 AM EDT
[#14]
We have a lot of celebrities live in and come and go in my patrol area.  

I haven't arrested any, yet.    

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:08:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Got you all beat so far.  I arrested the devil .  Well, at least he legally changed his name to Lucifer.  Does that count?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:39:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Mary Lou Retton (Speeding.  My GOD what a B##tch)

Some Dallas Cowboy player when they had their summer camp here.  (can't remember his name, DWI, fleeing, and UCW)

Drew Nixon. (State Rep. Picking up hookers and UCW)

Have come across Sandra Bullock several times.  Quite a lady, but the people that surround her are the rudest idiots you have ever seen.

Oh, and Jesus Christ is a serial offender with a lot of aliases.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:21:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I booked Lynn Anderson the former country singer for DWI on night.  She was quite impaired.  It took one of the older officers to tell me who she was, as she was a little before my time.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

any gerbils involved
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:21:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Our midnight shift arrested one of the guys on the NBC boxing reality show the The Contender for a charge of domestic violence about a month ago. They went with two officers and plenty of taser cartridges.

JONATHAN
Nashville, TN
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 160lbs
Professional Record: W 34, L 2, Draw 0, KO 20

From the wrong side of the tracks, Jonathan spent three years in prison for armed robbery. He has what at first appears to be an ornery or contrary demeanor, until you see that he is putting you on. He actually has a great sense of humor and that humor is his most lovable trait. But the other side of the Reid Dawg is a serious, experienced, tough-as-nails fighter. He's a veteran in and out of the ring and has had a rough life.

Jonathan is a great storyteller, and his warmth and humor come through when he opens up. He's very grounded and religious but not over the top. He is married to Anna and has four children, with a 5th on the way. He says a million dollars won't change their lives because they already have the things that count.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

any gerbils involved

Nope..I worked the Upper East Side...You must be thinking the Lower West Side of Manhattan. Plenty to be found there.....
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:56:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

any gerbils involved

Nope..I worked the Upper East Side...You must be thinking the Lower West Side of Manhattan. Plenty to be found there.....

When I worked at the Petland Discounts on 14 St. some guy with a very strong lisp asked me if we had any gerbils
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Have come across Sandra Bullock several times. Quite a lady, but the people that surround her are the rudest idiots you have ever seen.

What do you expect from her, she is dating Jesse James
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:57:43 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Have come across Sandra Bullock several times. Quite a lady, but the people that surround her are the rudest idiots you have ever seen.

Nah, this was all pre-Jesse.  Set of "Miss Congeniality" when they were filming here.  The guy that watched her car, the guy that drove her ski boat, and the woman that answered her front door. (and who set off the duress alarm by mistake)  All grade "A".
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I was working when one of our guys arrested Davy Jones from the Monkeys for DUI.  Arrogant ass when he was drunk.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

Do tell.

Beat me to it.

Tell me you remembered the ABCs..

Always
Bare
Chest
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:50:25 AM EDT
[#26]
I gave Kareem Abdul Jabbar a parking ticket and towed his Jeep.  He was a flaming asshole any time we had to deal with him, so I was more than happy to tow it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Hector "Macho" Cammacho for possession of MDMA, last year.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#28]
college football players for public intox.  i like how thay say they can kick my ass, which is true if i go toe to toe with em.   but when i open my baton and tell em the first thing i'm going to hit is their knee caps, they shut up.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 3:58:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Never arrested but contacted Oakland rapper, Too $hort for suspicion of narcotics sales several times when he was  "posted" with the local D boyz.  Is it funny that I miss it there sometimes?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Oh, and Jesus Christ is a serial offender with a lot of aliases.

I've treated Jesus Christ many times in the ER. One time he was a 19 year old black girl.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What is that ?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that ?

IIRC it's used in or is extacy. But I could very well be wrong. I don't have an education in drugs so I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tom Cruise
Bill Murray
Nicholas Cage
Danny Devito
Greg Allman
Sharon Stone
Alicea Silverstone
Rob Zombie

Do tell.

Hopefully you got a chance to fix her mouth
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do tell.

Sadly, I can't....Patient confidentiality.....

Hypothetically Speaking  what do you think a ems run with blond  B movie star would go like  
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#35]
When they were filiming the movie "Chain Reaction", I was working security in a hotel that was home to some of the actors/crew and their helo's.

I had the pleasure of telling Keanu Reeves to turn his damn guitar down, because it was 0300 and some old lady complained to the front desk.

Actually... the conversation went something like this:

Me: (knock, knock) Security
Mr. Reeves: (opens door) Yo!
Me: Hotel Security, sir
Mr. Reeves: Is it too loud? Ok! (closes door)
Me: (Looks at my supervisor) Dude, he looks like he just got off the set of "Bill and Ted"
My supervisor: EXCELLENT!!!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that ?

IIRC it's used in or is extacy. But I could very well be wrong. I don't have an education in drugs so I'm not sure.

Yep it's ecstacy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I believe they are married now.

-d
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#38]
I got to help arrest Rev. Richard Butler founded the Aryan Nations while in Idaho several years ago.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:33:31 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I gave Kareem Abdul Jabbar a parking ticket and towed his Jeep.  He was a flaming asshole any time we had to deal with him, so I was more than happy to tow it.

Not defending him but I don't know anyone who wouldn't be a flaming ass after getting towed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 3:45:26 AM EDT
[#40]
didnt arrest...but I work in the county jail where we housed Bill Janklow...

what a ....!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:46:48 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

what a ....!

There's a mofo that better get his in hell, cuz he's gotten away with murder here!  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:59:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

what a ....!

There's a mofo that better get his in hell, cuz he's gotten away with murder here!  

No shit!

It was funny to see him after he got sentenced, and about to lose his powers.

I forget how many but he wrote a LOT of pardons for DOC inmates here.

Also during his trial a state trooper had to testify on a near miss that nearly cost the trooper his own life from this asshole!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that ?

Yep it's ecstacy.

Or, to be more precise:  3,4-methylenedioxy methamphetamine  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Actually, he was an ass prior to being towed.  I politely told him (as he was getting out of his vehicle) that he was illegally parked.  I was trying to be extra nice, since he was known to be a dickhead in the past.  He told me to "fuck off" and to "go ahead and tow it then."...
so I did.

He was positively LIVID afterwards.  It was great.

In contrast, his teammate, Magic Johnson was totally awesome.  A genuinely nice guy.  
Same for Larry Bird and Kurt Rambis (the opposing teams would practice in the other gym.), very nice....although I didn't really bug them or try to talk to them much.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not defending him but I don't know anyone who wouldn't be a flaming ass after getting towed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top