Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/21/2006 1:31:39 AM EDT
Our Dept. is getting us new 226's with rails, but we have to buy our own light and holster.  Does anyone have any Good/Bad experience with any particular light or holster.  Any recomendations are greatly appreciated!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Glock with a streamlight M3, I use the safariland that is fitted for the M3.  Works great.  I would rather a Sig, lucky you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I carry a Sig 229R with a M-6 light/laser in a Safariland 6280 for the setup.  This combination has served me very well with no problems whatsoever.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, dupe
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:30:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the P226R with an X200 and carry them in Safariland's 6280 holster.  The gun seems just a little loose when it's resting in the holster, but overall, I'd recommend the Safariland.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I carry a 226r with a Streamlight/Insight Tech M3 w/ red led nav light in a Safariland 6280 holster. It is a good combination for me, they also make an extra security lock, taking it to level 3, called an SLS lock. I have buddies who have that set up and they like it, however as with any new holster..practice...practice...practice.

hug.gif
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:43:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Our dept. carries the Sig 226R (rail).  I carry it in a Safariland holster with an M3 weaponlight.  The holster and light I had to buy myself.  Oh well....just claim it as a work expense for taxes.  I've been using the holster and light for over two years now.  It works great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top