Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2006 6:12:18 AM EDT
I am putting together a ballistic/trauma and initial care presentation for my SWAT team and I am looking for a little help if possible.  If anyone has an already canned presentation they don't mind sharing I would appreciate being allowed to use it.  I would be especially interested in one that contains recent data on police involved shootings, general gunshot statistics, and self-care training.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 10:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
You might want to post/ask on lightfighter.net (section on tactical medicine) several posts on powerpoint presentations recently.  One guy in particular was hosting a link for a 11 meg intro/info on tactical ems he had put together.  I belive this is a link to the presentation TEMS

You might want to try here Combat Life Saver too.  These are US Army powerpoint presentations for the Combat Life Saver class.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I had forgotten about that website.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the links. My PD is starting up an entry unit. this info could be very useful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top