Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2006 3:16:21 PM EDT
I have been made a conditional job offer with LAPD. All I have left is the medical and psych exams. What can I expect on them?

SigMonster
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:40:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Dont know about in CA, but ours was nothing major.  You shouldnt have anything to worry about.  As long as you dont feel like killing ppl you should pass the psych

Congrats, and good luck
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#2]
MY medical consisted of a Color blind test and eye test, peripheral vision test, height, weight, hearing, urine proteins, hernia check, vital signs, and a standard physical exam. The Psych was in two parts: the MMPI written test and an interview with a psychologist who asked very dumb unrelated questions.

Good luck
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:51:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Im in Fl, we were given a physical and a psych. test involving a long written test and an interview.  It was painless.  Good luck, sounds like you'll be on pretty soon.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Best of luck.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:50:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Don't mention the rabbit sitting on the examiners shoulder.   Welcome.  Stay safe
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for all the info. I have my exam this wed the 11th. I'll give my 2 cents after for what they did.

SigMonster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top