Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2006 12:41:40 PM EDT
Just registered, trying to figure out the details..

Too bad I couldn't convince the Chief to pay for the trip (Important training, you know)

Anyone need a roomate?
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Roommate not needed...

But the show is definitely worth it. Good contacts for getting demo weapons and locating new eqpt.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there with two of my buddies (also LEO's).  We're already gonna have to fight over who sleeps on the floor so I don't think we'll have room for anymore.  I went two years ago and I'm looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 3:17:43 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going too. You probably saw in my other thread but I ended up booking the room at Main Street for 4 nights. Hopefully my tax refund will show up in time :)
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:17:48 AM EDT
[#4]
i'll be there....
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there, but as co owner of AZEX, not LEO.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I love Vegas but this will be my fist time at the Shot show, don't know what to expect.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Just imagine a humongous convention with guns, accessories, toys, and hunting gear.

Room rates should be fairly cheap....not the busy season at all.

What did the Main Street Station run ya?
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Too bad I couldn't convince the Chief to pay for the trip (Important training, you know)

Anyone need a roomate?

I was thinking about going.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone need a roomate?

I was thinking about going.

Where you been?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 3:51:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just imagine a humongous convention with guns, accessories, toys, and hunting gear.

Room rates should be fairly cheap....not the busy season at all.

What did the Main Street Station run ya?

Well staying there starting Wednesday night, for 4 nights worth. 50 for wed/thu, 90 for fri/sat. (of course I think the downtown hotels have like 9 or 11% hotel tax added on in addition to any sales tax they might have. I'm guessing all totalled up, it'll end up being somewhere between $330-350 for the 4 nights.

U goin?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:19:18 AM EDT
[#11]
I and 4 to 5 other LEO Range Masters are going. I started with me going about 4 years ago and the group just keeps getting bigger each year.

Lots of fun with great contacts and cool toys.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:29:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Is it in Vegas, again?
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:51:10 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Is it in Vegas, again?

yes

www.shotshow.com
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 9:35:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Is it in Vegas, again?

It is the BEST place for a convention!!!

This will be my 2nd time going......I only allowed less than a day there last year and that was a mistake.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top