Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 2:38:42 AM EDT
I will be graduating the Police Academy today. It was a very long road to get hired as a police officer with my department and to get through the academy. My academy session was 113; it is now known as the Black Cloud session for certain incidents that accord during the session. I’m so happy to be finished with the academy. We started August 2nd with 126 and will graduate with 98 officers/deputies. It was a privilege to meet so many other people from other agencies too. I start my FTO training Monday on day shift. I’m really looking forward to entering this lifestyle.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:18:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck and stay safe.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations and best of luck.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:52:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the ranks.  Stay safe.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats

Good luck, stay safe and enjoy this great job

If you need anything in the beginning you know where to come for some info / advise
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Congrats on the Graduation...

Welcome to the profession.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:31:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Be careful out there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top