Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 2:47:17 PM EDT
Well the testing/assesment center results just came in and looks like I am off to the Narcotics Unit.  I love K9 but my damaged body can't keep up with the dog so I tested for the narc spot and got it.  Looks like I will be buying dope starting next month.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, enjoy the long hours!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 3:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Congratulations. I know what it feels like to have the bod falling apart. I blew out a knee a couple of years ago. Sucks getting old.

Anyway, good luck dude, time for the scruffy unwashed "smells like cat-piss" stink.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Congratulations. I know what it feels like to have the bod falling apart. I blew out a knee a couple of years ago. Sucks getting old.

Anyway, good luck dude, time for the scruffy unwashed "smells like cat-piss" stink.

Or you could always go for that "HAWT Boy" Ghey look and buy designer drugs at the party scene
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 6:49:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well the testing/assesment center results just came in and looks like I am off to the Narcotics Unit.  I love K9 but my damaged body can't keep up with the dog so I tested for the narc spot and got it.  Looks like I will be buying dope starting next month.  

I work narcotics.  The only part that kind of sucks is that I get called at all hours.  Plus, I can't just go to work and chase bad guys and then come home.  I have to get called by shitbags at all hours.  I got called last night at about 0430.  Female informant calls and tells me that she bought dope and wanted to know what she needed to do about it!  I had to meet her and take the dope.  Then tell her not to do that again without me controlling it.  Informants are a pain in the ass.  And if you think that there is a lot of paperwork in patrol.....well the paperwork in narcotics is far more.  

But it's a lot of fun too.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm not LE but my hunting buddy has worked narcs for the last 2 years. Thank God that is over, it was getting embarassing being seen with the guy. He kept changing his look and it just kept getting freakier.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Welcome to the party!  I've been working UC dope for two years now.  Always remember that Informants are not your friend.  Ever.  Don't trust em any farther than you can throw em.  

Good luck!!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#9]
best of luck to you

enjoy the new job
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Good luck!

Stay safe!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Trading your dog for some dope?

I'll give you a fat sack of chronic for the beasthly
J/K good luck in the role, be safe.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:50:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll see your fat sack of chronic and raise you a teener of chryssie-chris.  I'll throw in one slightly-used hype for free.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top