Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2005 11:02:33 AM EDT
Yep!  My department does a 3rd grade Christmas photo contest at our schools and Po Po Clause makes his rounds at each class room.

What kind of gun does Po Po Clause carry?      Glock 17 of course!

The kids love it!  I like it when some of the teachers ask, "Why does Santa carry a gun?"  And they do a double take when Santa says: "Santa believes in the constitution."

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:32:17 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The kids love it!  I like it when some of the teachers ask, "Why does Santa carry a gun?"  And they do a double take when Santa says: "Santa believes in the constitution."

Yay Santa!!! Good job!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:43:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 1:01:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Awsome

Is santa wearing his vest?   Better be.   Contrary to what some say Santa isn't dead.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 2:51:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:46:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is Santa professional enough to handle that Glock?

C'mon, I am the first one?  You guys are slacking.  

Why yes, yes I am!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#7]
No cuffs... and you need to eat some more jelly donuts to fill that uniform out, Sir!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Bringin' the Christmas cheer.....

packin' heat the whole while!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:52:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No cuffs... and you need to eat some more jelly donuts to fill that uniform out, Sir!

I got cuffs, you can barely see the case on my left side.  I did take my asp off and forgot to put on my taser tho.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
This is awesome.  I'd love to do that someday.  With the 22 though and my 27 on my vest of course.  Some of the schools in my beat I could do some Terry stops while I'm there.  And that's just the elementary shools.  Warrant service in M.S. and above.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This is awesome.  I'd love to do that someday.  With the 22 though and my 27 on my vest of course.  Some of the schools in my beat I could do some Terry stops while I'm there.  And that's just the elementary shools.  Warrant service in M.S. and above.

It was truely rewarding, and I'm proud to do this.  My secretary comes with us and takes pics of the kids with Po Po Clause and they can come buy our station and pick them up later.  The third graders really like this, but when I get caught in the hall with first graders, I have to peel them off like duct tape.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 7:41:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Is Santa professional enough to handle that Glock?

C'mon, I am the first one?  You guys are slacking.  

No, NorCal, if it was the Glock 40, I'd be questioning his professionalism

j/k P806.  Good Job!
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 11:08:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Are you the Chief or somthing.  I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that it would't fly up here because some parents would complain about

A.  Christmas is religious.
B.  Guns are scary.
C.  They got a speeding ticket 22 years ago and the cop was rude.
D.  People will bitch about anything and everything.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Are you the Chief or somthing.  I was thinking about this and I came to the conclusion that it would't fly up here because some parents would complain about

A.  Christmas is religious.
B.  Guns are scary.
C.  They got a speeding ticket 22 years ago and the cop was rude.
D.  People will bitch about anything and everything.

Nope, I'm not chief'n material, just a detective.  Give it a try next year, you might be surprised.
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:05:07 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Funniest thing I have read all week!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top