Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2005 8:58:33 AM EDT

Who's the worst POS you've ever run across in you're LE career?  Either the evilest bastard, or the lowliest not-fit-to-breathe-this-air wretch?

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who's the worst POS you've ever run across in you're LE career?  Either the evilest bastard, or the lowliest not-fit-to-breathe-this-air wretch?

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]
My ex-wife, no doubt about it.  

Jeffrey Dahmer is a close second.  

I was there in 1991 with the whole Jeffrey Dahmer thing, by accident.

Link Posted: 10/10/2005 10:50:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Any child molester.

+1 abusers of women/children (esp. children).  Once worked with a medic/cop.  The way i heared the story he went to the local police station holding cell for OC decon.  Caught word that they guy was brought in for abusing his wife and kid.  Being his last week before he moved to virginia he grabbed the guy and gave him a swirlie in the prison toilet to rinse out his eyes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a call to the local drug store (major chain) on a sunny week day afternoon... about 17:30 or so in reference to a sexual battery (rape) incident that had already occurred.

Sounded kind of strange to be responding to the drug store, but I made my way there.  Upon arrival, I was met by the store manager and a kid (male) of about 11 years old.

I asked what was going on and the manager pulled me aside and said that the kid came in and asked to use the restroom.  The manager said that he pointed towards the back of the store and the kid was last seen headed that way.

Manager then said that after about 15 to 20 minutes, the kid appears and asked to use a telephone.  When the manager asked him why, the kid responded that he needed to call his mom that someone just "did something bad" to him.  When asked what he meant, the kid told the manager that another worker there followed him into the restroom and put his D#*K in his A##.  

As it turns out, the incident took place over an hour earlier and the manager stalled and balked thinking the kid was lying.  The kid seemed quite relaxed and it was not until later I realized the poor lad must have been in shock.  Hell, after "getting into the call" I was speechless.

I called for back up and made my way toward the back of the store.  All of a sudden a clerk pokes his head out from behind a door and asks "are you looking for me?"  Yea, I replied.  I asked him WTF was going on and he said the kid came in, went to the bathroom, and all of a sudden the manager is asking him all kinds of questions about the kid.  The guy looked professionally dressed,  calm, in his early 30's and said do what ever you need to do officer because this is not making any sense.

All of a sudden, mom comes down the isle, all 350 lbs of her.  The look of anger and rage on her face I will never forget.  Within a few minutes, the detective arrived and shortly after that it was determined that the store clerk raped the kid in the bathroom in a matter of minutes.

The clerk tried to clean up the mess and destroy evidence but he was not successful.  From what I understand, no prior criminal history.  Case went to trial, guilty as charged..........

Can't/Don't want to remember his name.  BUT HE IS BY FAR THE WORST PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH... BAR NONE.

As it turned out, the kid was simply walikg home from school on a sunny afternoon, needed to pee, stopped off to use the rest room, only to have his youthful innocense taken by this fucking maggot.  The shit brings a tear to my eye everytime I think of him.  In fact, over the next two years, the kid has been in and out of trouble... related?... I think so.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Too many to count (closet-full of bad memories)
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:04:58 PM EDT
[#7]
too many to list, but this one stands out:

The worst, without going into details, would have to be the crack head mother who, in a crack induced rage, hung her three children (aged 3, 5, and 7) from coat hooks and her chandelier........To say that every cop, medic and FF on that scene wanted to kill her would be an understatement....Not a day goes by that I do not wish for this piece of shit excuse for a human being to die a long, prolonged and miserable death.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Any child molester.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Thee one's that get to me are the ones that are adults, have no criminal history, college educated, have good jobs etc........................

Yet when they commit a crime, like mowing down a killing a pedestrian, they flee, then set to work at destroying the evidence, often enlisting family members and friends to help, deny involvement when confronted etc...................... Seen it happen a few times. Mom, Dad, wife, friends, helping someone pull body parts from under a vehicle and dispose of them....................... and then lying when contacted by the police. Like they didn't do anything.

Career criminals I understand.................. they do what they do because it is what they do.

But "upstanding citizens" that can kill someone w/o remorse, and plan to destroy evidence, is shocking. That level of depravity is shocking.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Too numerous to pick one. But a few lawyers top the list.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Cannot comment due to potential civil litigation.....
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:31:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Besides some of the former "brass" that I have worked for.  

A close second would be the 42 yr old male school bus driver I caught in the act of molesting a 14 yr old boy in the city park one night.  He had been molesting kids for over twenty yrs and never gotten caught until that night.  Sang like a canary and had a smile on his face the whole time.

He went to the State Pen for 8 yrs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Alfonso Rodriguez Jr.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Pretty much all the guys that keep beating the crizzap out of their girlfriends/wives.  It gets old and new ones seem to just keep poping up all the time.  They dont learn.  I am glad that people are actually calling us and not trying to sweep it under the carpet.  I havent had a child molester per se in my cuffs yet.  Well actually, one time I transported a guy for a detective who reportedly had sex with his handicap/stepdaughter/juvenile.  He was trash.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 7:29:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Christ, I'd have to break it down by crime committed.

Serial killers Henry Lee Lucas, Kenneth McDuff.  Regular murderer, Jaimie Lewis.(I think, the name escapes me, this was in 91.)

During the McDuff hearings we all waited in the hallways hoping to shoot his ass in case there was an escape attempt.

Lewis was 17 when he executed two little kids in their own home just to see what it was like to shoot someone. (he actually said this in testimony)   He picked the house at random, killed the little boy when he answered the door, shot the little girl in the bedroom.  Weapon was a Ruger Single-six.

Sexual assault.

Lewis Freeman, hands down. A  construction worker who moved constantly, Lewis married a mother with 4 daughters  in order to gain access to the girls.  The alcoholic mom never said one word as he repeatedly molested each little girl as she grew into his preferred age range. (11-13 yoa)  Often, she would be in bed while he was doing it.  Anal was his favorite pastime.

No one said a word until the oldest daughter turned 18 and went straight to the police.  He got away with it for almost 8 years.    He committed so many  offenses in different jurisdictions that at one time 11 counties were arguing who would prosecute him first.

A few more stand out for mention,

Louis Sanchez, raped and beat to death a 20 year old jogger with a discarded shock absorber. Her entire head was jelly. There was blood on the bottom of tree branches 15 feet above the crime scene.

The "Groper".  A name given a serial rapist by the news media.  We never caught him.  His method was to run full tilt at a small petite woman in secluded areas and body slam her into a concrete wall or pavement, rape her, then beat her.  An incredibly vicious attacker, it was only by purest luck none of the women died.  Most of his victims never saw him or even heard him attack.  The few eyewitness descriptions we had were so general and fragmentary that they could have fit almost anyone.  Large white male in his middle 20's, brown short hair.  (The news media put out a composite, which resulted in lots of off duty police officers and military personnel being turned in by their neighbor)   Incredibly prolific, he was doing  three a WEEK.  Then he just stopped.

My theory is he was a  UT student who went home.  His attacks stopped almost to the day of college graduation. There was also some correlation around class times/campuses.  He could easily make an attack between classes then dissappear back  into the crowd of students.    We'll catch him thru the DNA database someday.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Hard to pick.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:23:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Too numerous to pick one. But a few lawyers defense attorneys   top the list.

+1
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
My ex-wife, no doubt about it.  

Jeffrey Dahmer is a close second.  

I was there in 1991 with the whole Jeffrey Dahmer thing, by accident.

Which one was the bigger cannibal?  

Pass the fava beans!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#19]
POS DWI who head on'd a limo coming back from a wedding. He killed the limo driver instantly, and a 7 year old girl. The girl was decapitated as her body flew forward through the limo.

Her mother crawled out of the limo and found her daughter's head. The husband, and the woman's parents were all seriously injured.

The guy, as usual, had previous DWIs. He broke his ankle.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#20]
A person by the name of Van Watkins.    http://www.courttv.com/trials/carruth/011501-am_ctv.html
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Thee one's that get to me are the ones that are adults, have no criminal history, college educated, have good jobs etc........................

Yet when they commit a crime, like mowing down a killing a pedestrian, they flee, then set to work at destroying the evidence, often enlisting family members and friends to help, deny involvement when confronted etc...................... Seen it happen a few times. Mom, Dad, wife, friends, helping someone pull body parts from under a vehicle and dispose of them....................... and then lying when contacted by the police. Like they didn't do anything.

Career criminals I understand.................. they do what they do because it is what they do.

But "upstanding citizens" that can kill someone w/o remorse, and plan to destroy evidence, is shocking. That level of depravity is shocking.

People can turn pretty fast.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
POS DWI who head on'd a limo coming back from a wedding. He killed the limo driver instantly, and a 7 year old girl. The girl was decapitated as her body flew forward through the limo.

Her mother crawled out of the limo and found her daughter's head. The husband, and the woman's parents were all seriously injured.

Jesus christ, she picked up her daughters head?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jesus christ, she picked up her daughters head?

I almost did the same thing.
I was walking down a little used road and saw a full face motorcycle helmet that seemed to be in good condition.
I thought to take it home and approached it, then noticed that it had what seemed to be dried blood on and around it.
Then I noticed the ants.

I didn’t want to even approach it so I called the police and let them handle it.
It turned out that the head belonged to a motorcyclist who had an accident about 15 miles away.
It wasn’t a hit and run so the police reckoned that a truck or something caught it up and later dropped it off where I found it.

Gross
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top