Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2005 7:47:23 AM EDT
*updated
*Please read the entire thread before you start bashing me.
*My friend who posted this just took it for granted you would read the reply's before you replied

you stupid pigs.. you gave me a ticket for speeding!! I was only going 10mph over the limit!! go back to dunkin donuts and leave me alone I have to get to work.. I thought you guys were supposed to protect?? not be power hungry freaks with a badge. Cop also was talking bad shit to me when he pulled me over.. next time I hope it's raining and i'm going to take my sweet time!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:50:14 AM EDT
[#1]

IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:50:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

IBTL.

ya think?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:51:24 AM EDT
[#3]
IBTL +1
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:52:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Mmmmmm, doughnuts.

Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
you stupid pigs.. you gave me a ticket for speeding!! I was only going 10mph over the limit!! go back to dunkin donuts and leave me alone I have to get to work.. I thought you guys were supposed to protect?? not be power hungry freaks with a badge. Cop also was talking bad shit to me when he pulled me over.. next time I hope it's raining and i'm going to take my sweet time!

Thats funny that the guy who wrote this is a cop.  Friends dont let friends have their passwords.  He got me good for saying something about him on another site.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:57:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

quit being a dumbass and slow it down. I was only going 10 over the speed LIMIT, why do you think there is a LIMIT

ETA, that funny friends dont let friends have their passwords
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats funny that the guy who wrote this is a cop.  Friends dont let friends have their passwords.  He got me good for saying something about him on another site.

Hilarious.  Now buy a membership for your punishment!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is correct, I know alot of you are not going to believe him/me but it's true.

I can't join this site because I don't have an isp address atm(only yahoo), and do not want to use my agency's mail.

I just came on here to bust his ball's a bit as payback. The topic just came from me because I hear it all the time from "customers"
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#9]
"You Dumb Pigs!"  Seems like a great way to make new friends.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:03:34 AM EDT
[#10]
This calls for some photos being sent to the academy of him passed out drunk.  We'll see who gets the last laugh.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:03:40 AM EDT
[#11]
IBTLATAB
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:04:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Now read the rest of the post below it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#13]
IBTL +2
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:15:30 AM EDT
[#14]
if this thread gets locked you guys have to take a chill pill and relax a bit.. it was all in good fun. remember we are leo's we should have a good sence of humor.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm not an LEO.  I'm a stretcher jockey and firefighter.  It'll probably still get locked though.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

P= Pride:  At least we "try" to help, sometimes....
I= Integrity:  At least most of us are "honestly" trying to protect and sometimes serve.
G= Guts:  We run "toward" the gunshots, not away from them.
S= Stupidity:  We are willing to work (and risk our lives) for the measly salary the crooked politicians        
     that fund our operations will turn loose of for our "service".  
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:15:50 AM EDT
[#19]
and IBTL.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:26:19 AM EDT
[#20]
w00t!  stick time for everybody!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 10:32:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Mmmmmm, doughnuts.

webpages.charter.net/d3digital/donutpolice.jpg

webpages.charter.net/d3digital/diversion.jpg

Where can I get one of those patches?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:24:07 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
w00t!  stick time for everybody!!!

Now you're speaking my language!
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:14:55 PM EDT
[#24]
What makes this poster think we care what he has to say?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:24:23 PM EDT
[#25]
you two sound like you are REAL close to each other..if you know what I mean
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:31:27 PM EDT
[#26]
worst.....................................trolljob............................................ever.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 4:35:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Damn 10 over..   Must have been nursing a crapachino.   I'd have poped you for 5 over.  

I don't mind standing in the rain.  Your  window will be down the whole time as well.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:03:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
What makes this poster POSER think we care what he has to say?

Fix it for ya bro.

Sheep
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 3:47:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I was only going 10mph over the limit!!

Read as = I was only SPEEDING!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:19:11 AM EDT
[#30]

For all you guys who did not take time to read the entire thread, shame on you.. you have no idea to what really happened.

Secondly 3rdstreet did not create this thread I did so leave him alone, I got with an admin and created my own account now.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:21:36 AM EDT
[#31]
Banned on his first post!!!
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:40:34 AM EDT
[#32]
 IBTL  

Where you talking on your cell phone?    

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
For all you guys who did not take time to read the entire thread, shame on you.. you have no idea to what really happened.

Secondly 3rdstreet did not create this thread I did so leave him alone, I got with an admin and created my own account now.

If you have a legitimate complaint against an officer then I suggest you file it with the appropriate agency.  Simply look at the citation and the issuing agency should be listed.  If you are still uncertain, contact the NJSP and they will help you.  If you felt you were treated in a rude or unprofessional manner than that is a valid complaint and it will be taken seriously by the department involved.  

Now, based on the language in your original post, I can't help but think your demenor and attitude during the stop my have had something to do with the way you were treated.

"you stupid pigs.. you gave me a ticket for speeding!! I was only going 10mph over the limit!! go back to dunkin donuts and leave me alone I have to get to work...."

Honestly, do you feel this was appropriate to say?  Lastly, you do have the right to a hearing where you can plead your case to a local magistrate.  I would suggest you avail yourself of that right.  Most departments will not write at 10 miles over the limit with the exception of school zones.  Instead the 10 over the limit citation is often used in plea bargins or when the officer wants to give someone a break whose been clocked at much greater speeds.  

Anyway, until you clean up your attitude I doubt very much if you will be chatting with anyone from this forum in the near future.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#35]
wow.. I can't believe some of you actually carry firearms.. it's scary.

Please, take the time to read the entire post next time before you go shooting your mouth.
The original post never happened, if you took the time to read some you would realize what is going on.

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you have a legitimate complaint against an officer then I suggest you file it with the appropriate agency.  Simply look at the citation and the issuing agency should be listed.  If you are still uncertain, contact the NJSP and they will help you.  If you felt you were treated in a rude or unprofessional manner than that is a valid complaint and it will be taken seriously by the department involved.  

Now, based on the language in your original post, I can't help but think your demenor and attitude during the stop my have had something to do with the way you were treated.

"you stupid pigs.. you gave me a ticket for speeding!! I was only going 10mph over the limit!! go back to dunkin donuts and leave me alone I have to get to work...."

Honestly, do you feel this was appropriate to say?  Lastly, you do have the right to a hearing where you can plead your case to a local magistrate.  I would suggest you avail yourself of that right.  Most departments will not write at 10 miles over the limit with the exception of school zones.  Instead the 10 over the limit citation is often used in plea bargins or when the officer wants to give someone a break whose been clocked at much greater speeds.  

Anyway, until you clean up your attitude I doubt very much if you will be chatting with anyone from this forum in the near future.

Regards,
Gary

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:27:13 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
wow.. I can't believe some of you actually carry firearms.. it's scary.

Please, take the time to read the entire post next time before you go shooting your mouth.
The original post never happened, if you took the time to read some you would realize what is going on.

Relax guy.

I thought is was funny, but we get so much trolling here that post was WELL within the realm of reality.  You post is actually tame for General Discussion.

Some people do not skim the entire thread and just reply to the post.

When you dig through the trash, you'll find some good stuff here.  Ease up on your allies and welcome.

NorCal

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:38:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Thanks Bud, thats exactly what i'm looking for.

I thought is was funny, but we get so much trolling here that post was WELL within the realm of reality.  You post is actually tame for General Discussion.

Some people do not skim the entire thread and just reply to the post.

When you dig through the trash, you'll find some good stuff here.  Ease up on your allies and welcome.

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Shame on me for not reading every post on the thread.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:42:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#40]
No love lost, I actually kinda feel bad that you took all that time to write that nice long reply and still kept your cool while thinking the post was real.  http://www.pwctoday.com/images/smiles/beerchug.gif

Quoted:
Shame on me for not reading every post on the thread. h.gif  

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#41]
THIS GUY NEEDS TO GET A LIFE, YOU DON'T ENDANGER OTHERS JUST SO YOU CAN SPEED TO WORK i COULD DOUBLE THAT FINE HA HA
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 11:12:53 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did and it's still fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:04:05 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did and it's still fucking dumb.

It's dumb because you don't know the story behind it.  Or it might be because you don't have a sense of humor.  Lighten up and calm down.  We are all involved in LE or are trying to become LE.  Guess some people just can't  take a joke.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#44]
I got the joke.  It was gayer than you, if that is possible.  When you mother comes home tonight, ask her for the $20 to chip in for the membership.  If you're going to leech the quality info that is provided by the men who have been there and done that, the least you can do is chip in...
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 12:32:34 PM EDT
[#45]
If you or "your friend" like posting stupid shit, go next door to GD.  They love stupid shit over there.  You "guys" will fit right in.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 1:37:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Perhaps it's time to shut this one down before it goes any further.  The original poster may wish to IM one of the moderators and request a lock be placed on this thread.  Chalk it up to a joke gone wrong.

Regards,
Gary

Link Posted: 10/6/2005 2:06:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Geez, and they say *I* have a malfunctioning sense of humor.  It was a JOKE, fellas--and please welcome the newbie.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top