Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2005 8:54:55 PM EDT
I just read in the pit that there is a possibility Bama_shooter is in NOLA.

Is it true ?

How is he doing ?

Has he posted recently ?

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#1]
When he gets back, I suspect he will have a lot of info for us.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:38:08 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a guy who posts here that works for NOPD I believe. I cant remember his full username -scotchdrinker something? Has he posted anything  lately?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 8:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is, he is really busy.

Right about now, he probably believes New Orleans or the initials (NO) probably stand for  

NO City
NO paycheck
NO Chief (Superintendant)
NO house (Maybe)
NO rest
NO fun

I hope he is well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:41:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
There is a guy who posts here that works for NOPD I believe. I cant remember his full username -scotchdrinker something? Has he posted anything  lately?

Scotchymacdrinkerbean I think--good guy
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If he is, he is really busy.

Right about now, he probably believes New Orleans or the initials (NO) probably stand for  

NO City
NO paycheck
NO Chief (Superintendant)
NO house (Maybe)
NO rest
NO fun

I hope he is well.

I hope he is doing OK too, he seemed like a nice guy. Hopefuly when  things get back to normal down there he'll post.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Hey guys, did'nt he come down with Blackwater?  If so he could be in any number of places, I'm currently over in Algiers at a FEMA/Red Cross site, but I've been bounced around to 3-4 other sites as well.  Some sites don't have much in the way of amenities, luckily we have some limited Internet access here.  If someone will E-mail or IM me his name I'll try to track him down.  Don't expect quick results though like I said internet access is limited.  
Lots of shit is jacked up down here, but it's slowly getting better.  What the storm did'nt mess up the looters did.  Plus it's still hotter than hell too.  Conditions for Blackwater Operators, is quite varied, from tents, to fairly nice accomodations depending on the gig.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 2:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scotchymcdrinkerbean I think--good guy

Yup, you're right.  He is NOPD.  

Last Login Date ::
9/15/2005 9:58:51 AM PDT

Last Post Date ::
8/21/2005 12:35:39 AM PDT

Hope all is well.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey, guys. I'm with ATS down here in the Big Easy. I've been all over. Right now I'm in Lake Charles. I'm suppose to go back to NO sometime soon. Getting to the internet has been tough. Take care.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hey, guys. I'm with ATS down here in the Big Easy. I've been all over. Right now I'm in Lake Charles. I'm suppose to go back to NO sometime soon. Getting to the internet has been tough. Take care.

Good to hear from you Bama-shooter.

Glad to hear you are okay.

When you get back, post some observations from your experiences in the tacked thread.

Thanks

and Stay low and watch your back !
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 10:48:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

ATS?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:38:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ATS?

atstactical.com
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ATS?

atstactical.com

Be safe brother!! Wish I could be there to help!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top