Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 9:31:46 PM EDT
Qualified with a Sage SL-6 37mm less lethal gun a few days ago.     Love that sound when it goes thump.....thump.....thump.  The trigger was a bit hard to pull compared to my AR or pistol, but man that thing is just fun to shoot.   Anyone else here use one?  
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup.  We have at least one one the road on all shifts.  Good tool.  I am still a fan of the FD using the hose on LTL suspects, but hey, take what you can get.

That damed thing takes up alot of valuable trunk space, though.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:41:33 AM EDT
[#2]
That thing looks awsome. Maybe i will be able to shoot one some day.

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 9:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
LTL what's that  (j/k)???   Man I wish my agency was more progressive.  I'm jealous
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I hpoe they let you shoot one in the academy.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Most Department of Corrections facilities have them.  I used one once firing 3 standard energy and 3 LE rounds.  All six were hits!!!!!  The Hittee did not enjoy the end results.  Even though he was blasted on PCP, the good ol' SL6 got his undivided attention and motivated him to chance his ways
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top