Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2005 7:48:11 PM EDT
Okay so I am very happy about getting into the academy! I have been running and trying to make sure that I am ready for the academy by getting into shape and running my butt off. Now I am here and I never knew that there were people that could make you feel that much pain in just such a short amount of time. I havent dropped out of a run or an excersize and I am not going to. But som eof the stuff they have you do hurts! I think my leader might really be evil inside! Okay now you've heard me, how about some stories? Since I am sitting here icing and recovering from a long day of torture!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:49:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Okay so I am very happy about getting into the academy! I have been running and trying to make sure that I am ready for the academy by getting into shape and running my butt off. Now I am here and I never knew that there were people that could make you feel that much pain in just such a short amount of time. I havent dropped out of a run or an excersize and I am not going to. But som eof the stuff they have you do hurts! I think my leader might really be evil inside! Okay now you've heard me, how about some stories? Since I am sitting here icing and recovering from a long day of torture!

Glad you finally made it.  But umm....call me back once you've done Air Assault.  I swear, for just learning how to be a dope on a rope, you'd think the cadre was was preping us for SFAS.

Just a guess....but you at MCSO's academy?

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 9:17:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Which Academy are you attending?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 3:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Which Academy are you attending?

Going once, going twice....MCSO, SALETC?

PM me the name and I'll ring some guys I know to make sure they go easy on ya....

Sheep
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:03:52 AM EDT
[#4]
You are allowed to surf the web at the academy?  Things sure have changed!

A story from my academy days:

I attended the OSHP academy.  They have a class for their cadets and also have a seperate class for outside agencys.  Our class was running at the same time as one of their cadet classes.  Since the cadets were their own people they could be alot tougher on them ie: working hours etc... or so we thought  One night we were studying and shining boots when we saw the cadets pulling all of the furniture out of their rooms and moving it to the parking lot.  Then they had to clean their rooms to perfection and move their furniture back into the room with a different roomate all within 1 hour.  We found this quite amusing and some of us (including me) laughed.  This was probably not such a good idea since the next night we found ourselves doing the same exact thing until 2AM.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top