Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 12:33:26 PM EDT
Fellow ARFCOM EMS professionals, I'd like to invite you to add another forum to your list (place as #2 under the almighty ARFCOM).

TRAUMA CENTRAL
www.TraumaCentral.com/

TraumaCentral.com, the Site for EMT's, Paramedics, and Emergency Medicine Professionals to dicuss their profession, chat with others and relax.

Though it is new, it has already become the busiest EMS forum on the web with ~130 posts/day.

It's a great place to discuss all aspects of the EMS profession, including forums or BLS, ALS, EMS Job Offerings, and many more, with topics like "10 Commandments of Airway Management" and "I can't believe they didn't teach that in Basic class!"
We also have live CHAT.

Come check it out!

www.TraumaCentral.com/forums/

Mod Note - I think this is OK since this is a non-competing site (topics there are not like topics here) that can benefit EMS ARFCOMers. If this is not OK, please say so and accept my appologies.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:36:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, I hadn't seen that one.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check it out. Paramedicine shut down and Paramedic.com is just dead.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Good site, good people.  Thanks for the heads up Summit.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I forgot to mention that CAPEM (Council for the Advancement of PreHospital Emergency Medicine) has its forum on www.TraumaCentral.com

CAPEM is a relatively new advocacy group for EMS aimed at increasing pay, respect, education levels, and scopes for EMS providers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#6]
thanx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top