Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 1:02:21 AM EDT
Today was probably not a good day to read the JBT posts in GD. I probably should have left well enough alone. Then, I come to BOTS and get the same shit from them so, fuck em.

I decided to give them a little bit of their own medicine. I will not be posting in GD again.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Waaah!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link?
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Link?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=389092

Apparently his method of bonding with people is by telling us how much he hates us.

And he needs to look up the definition of CIVILIAN. He, as a non-military person, IS A CIVILIAN.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:45:07 AM EDT
[#4]
No link needed. It's easy enough to find. Just pop on over and have a good read.

Dangle a little bait and watch them just go all spastic.

ETA: My def of civilian not withstanding the point still stands. Hell, even in BOTS there are more non-badges posting than badges half the time.

I believe the term would be Grammar-Nazi, Maybe, Thesaraus-Nazi, Wait, I think I mispelled Thesaraus. damn, no cookie from you guys again.

My point still stands. Right now I'm being called a POS for not having any sympathy for a girl whose father was dying. Actually, I have plenty of sympathy for her, it was for the shitty old man who was clogging up the 911 lines for an animal call. But, just like anything else, it's hard to convey meaning over the internet at 3am. They are however, now happy that they have yet something else to bash cops about. So, in this small way I have contributed to their happiness.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Sooo.....

Your way of telling everyone that you don't want them trolling BOTS is by trolling GD?

Thats brilliant.

"Can't we all just get along?"--Rodney King
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:05:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Ever since I started posting at AR15 I've been trying to remain professional. I used to enjoy the non-LEO criticism because in general it was well thought out and fairly intelligent. There were not very many trolls and everybody seemed to be having a good time with it. That still happens ocasionally.

Lately however there has been quite a bit more venom so, yeah, I trolled a little. It just seemed that I couldn't read anything without some goober posting some anti-leo rhetoric. I am human, I get fed up just like everybody else. I say things I later regret and apoligize when it's needed or warranted. I added in my post in GD the following:

"Now for all of you pissed about me lumping all of you into the same group with a handfull of asshats, welcome to my world."

That was meant to exclude those who weren't of the same ilk as those who irritated me. Of course, people missed it. They would rather have something to complain about, I gave it  to them. That was the last time I will type anything in GD, my first time to troll and my last. From this point on I will be ignoring baiters and bashers alike and doing what I normally do, enjoying the company of people who actually put some thought into their posts, whether they agree with me or not. I accomplished what I intended, to get something off of my chest and move on. hence, the toilet paper remark.

Have a good one.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:11:25 AM EDT
[#7]
OK, I see where you are coming from. I understand the anger.

There is asshattery on both sides of the LE/Citizen line, although mostly from the Citizen side.

For what its worth, I always try to take each situation from a neutral perspective, and not stereotype. This can be hard though. Some of my best E-friends wear a badge.

GD is kind of a shit mess, but if it were moderated too tightly no one would like it any more than they do now. I guess its a lose-lose situation.

A lot of people here are VERY frightened about the NO gun confiscation thing.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:21:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't blaim them, they should be. I'd be worried about it a lot more were it not for what has been going on down there. I'd probably be a lot easier to convince about that bullshit if I'd spent the last week or so being pinned down at night. But, God only knows what the normal folk have been dealing with as well. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near there without a gun but, I also wouldn't want to be anywhere near there PERIOD.

I tried to get authorization from my PD to go and assist. Got denied due to FEMA telling us to stay away (according to my Chief anyway). But, those voluntarily staying are putting themselves at horrible risks and not just from looters and bandits. the disease problem there is expected to get so shitty that Eastern Africa would be a clean room in comparison. When those folks start getting sick someone is going to have to go get them. so, we either forcibly remove them or leave them to die. Either way, the LEO community and the relief effort in general looks bad.

There is nothing positive about what is going on down there.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:31:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 6:16:14 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

blah blah ...................
That was the last time I will type anything in GD, my first time to troll and my last.
Blah blah...........
Have a good one.

Dont be a quitter nobody likes a quitter. Hop back on that high hourse and ride back to the GD and troll some more.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:37:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

My point still stands.

Mine too.....wash the sand out of your pussy and man up.What a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:47:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:47:47 AM EDT
[#14]
lock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top