Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 9:44:08 PM EDT
Well, here we go again. Another possible "Bash the cops thread". Of course he has no facts to prove ALL LEOs are in on this. The foil is on this guy's head way too tight and he could have sounded less like a LEO basher IMHO.

Gotta love our "fan club" here on ARFCOM.......

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388155
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:02:39 PM EDT
[#1]
He kind of has a point.   Like Ronnie Barrett of Barrett Firearms did to L.A.P.D., and now California.

Ford is doing the same now with its Crown Victoria Fleet.

I agree to the part that LEO'S and LEO agencies should not be involved in the politics of firearms laws.  

However, even if you were able to get Beretta, Ruger, Colt and Glock not to sell to Agency "X" because the Mayor of the City of "X" and the Police Chief of the City of "X" voted to ban certain firearms in their city, S&W could and probably would come in behind you and sell them what they need.

It would take a clear consensus of all firearms manufacturers for this to work, not just the FFL holders.   IMHO
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
He kind of has a point.   Like Ronnie Barrett of Barrett Firearms did to L.A.P.D., and now California.

I agree to the part that LEO'S and LEO agencies should not be involved in the politics of firearms laws.  

However, even if you were able to get Beretta, Ruger, Colt and Glock not to sell to Agency "X" because the Mayor of the City of "X" and the Police Chief of the City of "X" voted to ban certain firearms in their city, S&W could and probably would come in behind you and sell them what they need.

It would take a clear consensus of all firearms manufacturers for this to work, not just the FFL holders.   IMHO

Well, you put a logical thought to it and I thank you for it. I respect what RB did and he did it for a very good reason. The KALI libs banned .50BMGs for law abiding citizens. RB said well, no sales in Kali period. That goes for LE sales also.  

The poster's tone just bothered me and sounded very much like an across the board bash of LE.
His view is that every weapon sold to LE is being used to take away weapons from people in N.O. My point is how would he know? Can we believe every word the media throws out? Do we know for sure that every weapon is being taken? I don't know and neither does he because we are not there.

His logic is that somehow every LEO in the nation is involved in taking guns in N.O.??? Funny but I didnt sleepwalk to N.O. and take a rifle from someone.

I for one could never take a person's weapon away from them unless for obvious reasons. If you commit a crime, are a known criminal, ect. A person defending their home has every right to do so with the rifle/shotgun/handgun they own. Just taking weapons away because the feds or any other entity say so is no order I will obey. Even if it means my job.

He could have put it across alot better then he did and
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:35:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you put a logical thought to it and I thank you for it. His tone just bothered me and sounded very much like an across the board bash of LE.
I for one could never take a person's weapon away from them unless for obvious reasons. Just taking weapons away because the feds say so is no order I will obey. Even if it means my job.
He could have put it across alot better.

Well I hope that's true and I take your word for it but apparently there are none like you in Luisiana.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, you put a logical thought to it and I thank you for it. His tone just bothered me and sounded very much like an across the board bash of LE.
I for one could never take a person's weapon away from them unless for obvious reasons. Just taking weapons away because the feds say so is no order I will obey. Even if it means my job.
He could have put it across alot better.

Well I hope that's true and I take your word for it but apparently there are none like you in Luisiana.

I added a bit more to the post while you posted.

I strongly feel that a person has the right to have weapons under the Constitution. That person or persons being an upstanding part of the community and not some rapest, crackhead, murderer, ect. It's the good folks who enjoy the shooting sports, collectors or just have a pistol or rifle to protect their family or homes. No problem. I love weapons and I have alot of friends and family who collect them, sell/sold them, and work in the industry. Maybe it's where I live. The people here are mostly pro LE and I respect that. I respect them.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:13:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Talking sense to the Arfcom LEO bashers,
Is like trying to teach a pig to sing.

All you do is get frustrated,
While annoying the pig!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

While annoying the pig!

If what we're seeing on the news represents what the minority of LEOs believe in, or better yet what they would actully do, then why don't the SILENT majority speak up/out.  Now would be a great opportunity to show the "law abiding" citizenry the true colors of the majority.  

Just a thought and meant with best intentions
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While annoying the pig!

If what we're seeing on the news represents what the minority of LEOs believe in, or better yet what they would actully do, then why don't the SILENT majority speak up/out.  Now would be a great opportunity to show the "law abiding" citizenry the true colors of the majority.  

Amen.  Where are the throngs of LEOs in the confiscation threads denouncing what is going on?
Put up or shut up time boys.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Amen.  Where are the throngs of LEOs in the confiscation threads denouncing what is going on?

Ya, I have time to sit and search out threads here to make my presence known.   Get real.  Pontificating on the internet is about as useful as watering grass with a thimble.  

I have weighed in on the topic in the first of the 500 threads.  In case you missed it, here is one:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=76&t=388083

With that in mind, WTF gives you the right to tell anyone to "put up or shut up"?  Some of the most RKBA friendly cops you can find are on this site and most are very knowledgeable about our firearms community (Again, see above thread).  Most are active in fostering good relations with our fellow gun owners and share the same beliefs.  Feel free to link the above topic in all the discussions you see fit.

This "boy" will continue to act with and for responsible gun owners rather than type.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya, I have time to sit and search out threads here to make my presence known.   Get real.  Pontificating on the internet is about as useful as watering grass with a thimble.  

I have weighed in on the topic in the first of the 500 threads.  In case you missed it, here is one:

With that in mind, WTF gives you the right to tell anyone to "put up or shut up"?  Some of the most RKBA friendly cops you can find are on this site and most are very knowledgeable about our firearms community (Again, see above thread).  Most are active in fostering good relations with our fellow gun owners and share the same beliefs.  Feel free to link the above topic in all the discussions you see fit.

This "boy" will continue to act with and for responsible gun owners rather than type.  

What give YOU the right to post what YOU want?   You guys come out to the woodwork to jump some basher but run for the hills when shit like this happens.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:35:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
What give YOU the right to post what YOU want?   You guys come out to the woodwork to jump some basher but run for the hills when shit like this happens.

OK, It's all clear to me now.

NorCal

Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK, It's all clear to me now.

NorCal

Well DUH considering the forum we're in!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:39:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I was being facetious, BTW.

Maybe I should have added this:
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While annoying the pig!

Nor Cal,

This question was not directed for you or any other LEO to "put up or shut up".   In fact, I didn't infer that in MY original inquiry.

Blanket accussations of LEO Bashing have been made, and blanket explanations or defense have been offered by LEO board members suggesting that what we seen in NO in an aberation representing a corrupt LE department and misguided government directives.

I'm only asking that if the LE actions in NO are an aberation and a claimed outrage by members of this board, then were is the LEO community, the MAJORITY and many here have indicated, where is their voice, where is their outrage expressed to the public at large (NOT ON THIS WEBSITE).

I guess what it comes down to, how can the public know that LE aren't just Sheep in the end, following the commands of their higher ups blindly even when the Law and Constituion don't support their actions.   If the local Laws and Constitution your sworn to protect waver and are disregarded, how can we know that those that enforce the those laws are willing to do the right thing.

In NO, we see nearly half the LEO leave when the SHTF, and the other half do what we see going on in NO.  Half plus a Half is the entire department.  Hard to believe this behavior isn't or would't be the norm.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:40:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I was gone for a few days and wanted to get back to this and check on progress.

Well, looks like members have been busy....

I am not happy with what has hapened in NO and a pray it never happens anywhere else. I can not see how any of my fellow LEOs could carry out an order to take weapons from law abiding good folks. I can and will never do it. I hope how I feel is what a large portion of the people in my profession feel let alone all of them. Of course NOPD is far from the norm.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:10:08 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I was gone for a few days and wanted to get back to this and check on progress.

Well, looks like members have been busy....

I am not happy with what has hapened in NO and a pray it never happens anywhere else. I can not see how any of my fellow LEOs could carry out an order to take weapons from law abiding good folks. I can and will never do it. I hope how I feel is what a large portion of the people in my profession feel let alone all of them. Of course NOPD is far from the norm.

The position of the LEO community on this site is well established on this isse, and I applaud you all from the responses I've read.  That said, the questions I asked of LEO ARFCOM members still stands.  I come to you because you are much closer to an answer than I am.  I'm not in LEO related forum to kick up a shitstorm.  I'm just seeking some perspective from those that have a much better understanding of what I asked above.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:13:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Okay, I'm in.  The Non-LEO's on this site bash the only LEO's that would stand up for gun rights.  Think about it for a minute, this site is a PRO-RKBA place and the LEO's here share the same ideals.  Yet the non-LEO's bash away at the few allies that exist within the LEO circles.  Way to go.  If this topic upsets you this much, try posting on the IACP or the NMPOA websites.  You'll do more good than 'preaching to the choir'.  Better still to those who want someone to put or shut up go look in the mirror and fill up your vehicle with gas.  The last time that I looked N.O. wasn't more than a couple days drive away from anywhere in the U.S.  There are also Congressmen and Senators who get elected every so often........just some food for thought.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:39:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not LEO. I, and many others, know most of you peace officers are just as concerned with what's happening as us civvies are. We're just disgusted and shocked at the UNAMERICAN tactics being enforced upon people who've already suffered one disaster - to be thrust into another. It's a fearsome thing to see the trust of the citizenry and the nations most sacred tenants, which set us apart and above all others as a nation, being trampled upon by a few liberal villians. You are not going unnoticed or unappreciated by all. I thank you sincerely for placing your oath to defend our Constitution over any political edict that comes down from command. I know you see the uglier side of our society sometimes. It's difficult to seperate the good of us from the bad sometimes, huh? Well, sometimes it's the same for us civilians as well.... Chin up and Thanks once again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:50:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I appreciate your efforts here, folks.

I'm glad I can end this evening with your positive attitude toward the 2nd.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:29:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Well, since I don't really give a shit about fostering good will and friends I'll go ahead and say it...

jtw2 go fuck yourself.

We wouldn't be here if we weren't RKBA. I don't post in General Discussion much anymore because of the JBT comments that I see getting thrown around like any other generality. I see no friendly faces in that camp so they can keep it. I'll post here where, NORMALLY, I don't have to worry about being stressed out on the fuckin' internet by some asshole like I do at work.

I went to check out GD tonight and saw a few good and entertaining threads. Posted on 9/11. THEN I have to see two threads on how the JBT were shooting dogs. ALL of us apparently drove down to LA and took part in the great LEO stray dog shoot and BBQ. So, some asshat is filmed TALKING about shooting dogs and I have to eat HIS shit sandwich? Don't fuckin' think so.

I don't know anything about what is going on in NO because I was denied my capability to go and assist in the relief effort. However, I would not under any circumstances sieze a lawfully possessed firearm from a private citizen from his property. But, I am not going to find every single limp wristed moron with a keyboard and a mouse and explain myself to them individually over each single thread.

Now, please go crawl back into your hole. If you don't like the police then go bitch about us to people who care.

Currently listening to Chevelles "The Red". Appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:10:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Over the years, I have grown tired of having to "prove" that I am pro RKBA, pro national cch, etc.... whenever the non-LEO citizenry (god forbid I use the more convenient word, "civilian") , get fired up about something.
It could be said that their mere presence here on this site shows that LEO's are pro 2nd.

In my discussions with my co-workers this past weekend concerning the disarmament of some of the citizens in NO, we all agreed that we didn't like what we saw and that we weren't willing to go around confiscating firearms simply for the sake of confiscation.    

So how would you have us , as jtw2, liked to put it , "put up or shut up"?  

Keep in mind that LEO's can't speak as members of their departments unless they have official permission, don't you?  This is the main reason most of us here don't usually say what department we work for.  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While annoying the pig!

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#24]
By "put up or shut up" I simply meant to do what you are doing here:  Come out publicly against what LEOs in NO are doing.

And CMOTH?  You sound just a wee bit too unstable to be an LEO.  I'm sure we'll see you in the news sooner or later.

BTW RE: the "I hate cops" comment.  My brother, uncle and 3 cousins are all LEOs so nice try but FOAD.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Once again, a simple question, asking why we're not seeing actions, turns into a "cop-basher-name-calling-mess"

Why is it that "civvies" cannot ask a simple question of the LEO's on this site without being labeled this way?

Always has to be an "us & them" attitude.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#26]
It was originally posted as a simple question as it should be. It ahs been answered. Others chose to turn it into an "us v them" thread, I responded in kind. No further response is needed for it.

LEO have posted in response to this topic many times. NorCal put it best asking why LEO should have to watch-dog all the possible ant-gun LEO threads all over this board and respond to make people feel better?

As I've said recently, I will no longer acknowledge the bashers and will in turn attempt not to do it further myself but, I will defend myself.

jtw2, during my psyche eval the Doc said that the crack in my brain was perfectly normal and I cannot die, I am invincible.....

Seriously, your initial response was hostile, I gave it back to you, immaturely so but, what can I say, I was irritated already. I lumped a few generalities on you  that you probably didn't deserve and for that I can apologize. But, see above, we have "put up or shut up" before or haven't you been paying attention. Our absence on EVERY thread is probably due to the natural phenom of not being able to be everywhere at once.

Time to go to work and make the news
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#27]
I was a soldier once.
In know when  given a direct order, you have two choices, obey it or disobey it.  You can face dire consequences either way.

For those cops in NOLA who were given the order to seize firearms from residents, to refuse could be a career-limiting decision.  In those circumstances one has to re-evaluate personal convictions, but in their shoes, I do not know what I would do.

What I can say is that those LEOs who went about this nasty business in a professional and respectful manner rather than a cavalier and arrogant manner made the best of a bad situation that was beyond their control. Despite everything they have earned my respect, for what it's worth. From information coming out of NOLA from those I know there has been some of both.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Once again, a simple question, asking why we're not seeing actions, turns into a "cop-basher-name-calling-mess"

Why is it that "civvies" cannot ask a simple question of the LEO's on this site without being labeled this way?

Just a guess mind you, but the officers are probably getting tired of YEARS of "You'll get yours" "vote from the rooftops" "FOAD", "bullets first" and "JBT's"   from  the folks hanging around the cheese rack.

It's about time Arfcom looked in the mirror to solutions to the "us vs them" horsepuckey, but since that would take maturity and a good dose of integrity,  I'm not holding my breath.

Any officer that wants the name of  a pro-2nd POLICE site, drop me a PM.  It's a closed site for verified LE only.  Amazing how civilized it is. No dupe Nazis, no 88's, swift death for trolls, good deals in the exchange, and female posters that are actually women.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:40:48 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a guess mind you, but the officers are probably getting tired of YEARS of "You'll get yours" "vote from the rooftops" "FOAD", "bullets first" and "JBT's"   from  the folks hanging around the cheese rack.

It's about time Arfcom looked in the mirror to solutions to the "us vs them" horsepuckey, but since that would take maturity and a good dose of integrity,  I'm not holding my breath.

Any officer that wants the name of  a pro-2nd POLICE site, drop me a PM.  It's a closed site for verified LE only.  Amazing how civilized it is. No dupe Nazis, no 88's, swift death for trolls, good deals in the exchange, and female posters that are actually women.  

Well.....Bye.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
It was originally posted as a simple question as it should be. It ahs been answered. Others chose to turn it into an "us v them" thread, I responded in kind. No further response is needed for it.

LEO have posted in response to this topic many times. NorCal put it best asking why LEO should have to watch-dog all the possible ant-gun LEO threads all over this board and respond to make people feel better?

As I've said recently, I will no longer acknowledge the bashers and will in turn attempt not to do it further myself but, I will defend myself.

jtw2, during my psyche eval the Doc said that the crack in my brain was perfectly normal and I cannot die, I am invincible.....

Seriously, your initial response was hostile, I gave it back to you, immaturely so but, what can I say, I was irritated already. I lumped a few generalities on you  that you probably didn't deserve and for that I can apologize. But, see above, we have "put up or shut up" before or haven't you been paying attention. Our absence on EVERY thread is probably due to the natural phenom of not being able to be everywhere at once.

Time to go to work and make the news

Thanks for the civilized response.  I really didn't mean my comments to sound hostile.  I to appologize for any generalities I may have implied.  They were not my attention.  I was simply pointing out that here is the chance for the pro rkba leo community to sound off that what was going on was wrong.  Period.

Be safe at work mang.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Maybe it's because of how the "simple question" is usually asked around here?  
If you have a dead battery and need a jump start, do you walk up to someone and say "I need a jump start, you going to put up or shut up?"  

I'd say you are probably going to have a hard time getting someone to help you...wouldn't you agree?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Look, there are folks who will "cop-bash" at any opportunity. I know that's not right, and I'm sure it is irritating as hell. I try to put myself in the LEO's shoes during any of these discussions. From my perspective, there are also some LEO's here who will jump at an opportunity to label someone a "cop-basher".

I guess we need maturity & integrity on both "sides".

I am very seriously looking into a career in LE. I would be taking a big pay cut from my current job, but feel like it would be worth it to do something I would enjoy, and help my community.

Unfortunately, I have gotten a bad taste from some of the Arfcom LEO community..  Not that that would stop me from doing what I want to do, but it is a little disheartening.

BTW: All LEO's Firefighters, EMT's, et:al, I DO appreciate very much what you do for all of us!! Stay safe.

I watched the HBO special on dvd "In Memoriam" and just couldn't take all the LEO & FF loss of life. Seeing these heroes rushing in to save lives, and being crushed made me so sick.. This is nothing new, but I wanted this memory to be more fresh in my mind. Our society has tried hard to forget.

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
OK, fine...somebody's gotta be willing to start the healing process

......if I missed somebody.....

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
OK, fine...somebody's gotta be willing to start the healing process

......if I missed somebody.....

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Someone's gonna complain because the graphic is kissing the wrong location.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:07:37 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Someone's gonna complain because the graphic is kissing the wrong location.

Cmoth, honey...your lips maybe...but never down there.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:40:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Okay, I'm in.  The Non-LEO's on this site bash the only LEO's that would stand up for gun rights.  Think about it for a minute, this site is a PRO-RKBA place and the LEO's here share the same ideals.  Yet the non-LEO's bash away at the few allies that exist within the LEO circles.  Way to go.  If this topic upsets you this much, try posting on the IACP or the NMPOA websites.  You'll do more good than 'preaching to the choir'.  Better still to those who want someone to put or shut up go look in the mirror and fill up your vehicle with gas.  The last time that I looked N.O. wasn't more than a couple days drive away from anywhere in the U.S.  There are also Congressmen and Senators who get elected every so often........just some food for thought.

One of the more cogent, well put retorts to the cop-bashers I've read yet.  I've been on this site since its inception, and have learned to simply ignore the cop-bashers.  They will NEVER go away, and most likely will only grow in numbers because those threads get all the response and then some that most attention-whores want and need.  This site provides a wealth of knowledge on a variety of gun-related subjects, and I refuse to let the detractors "detract" from the benefits I've reaped, and continue to reap, from this site.  I've IM'ed, spoke to, and met many fine people who are, or have been, members here.......so let the bashing continue.............My .02, and I'm out.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:47:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:20:45 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I saw this thread early-on and am glad to see it has made a full circle and come back to civility.  <sigh>

To any LEO bashers that may read this--give it a damned break.  As mentioned several times above, the LEO's that frequent this site (there are many of them, more than is publicly known, but I fear we may be slowly losing some--if not more than "some" ) are WITH US!  They are here because they are pro-RKBA.  Please do not lump them in with whatever small percentage of LEO's that we all have a problem with.  If some LEO somewhere gets a house address wrong (it happens), shoots a dog (usually justified, but hey), looks at you wrong, gives you a speeding ticket for "only" going 15 over, etc.--please don't come here blaming our guys for it.  We go crazy when we are lumped with the Columbine idiots, or Malvo and friend--can you not see it is the same thing to blame our LEO friends for the wrongdoing (perceived or actual) of others??  Geez, it's not rocket science--these guys are our friends.  Period.  Please treat them as such.  

That said, this site is fully intended by the Avilas to be LEO-friendly.  Generalized bashes of LEO's will not be tolerated.  Persistent bashing will be dealt with--and please keep the paragraph just above in mind.  This particular forum is a technical forum and ALL posts are expected to be polite and respectful--by both "sides."  Non-LEO's are expected to read-and abide by--the tacked thread in the forum, authored by Striker.

To our LEO's--we can't bang the "big hammer" down on every post in GD or the Pit which casts a negative light on LEO's.  I know you deal with this crap every day on the job, and when you come here to relax and have fun you don't want more of it.  We understand that--and agree.  The vast majority of the membership here is law-abiding and LEO-friendly--but they form a "silent majority" and don't often post same.  You may have noticed the bashers are few, but vocal.  It's the same small cadre in every thread.  As any dumbass with a computer can register and post without charge, we will always have them.  As mentioned above, persistent bashing will be dealt with.  Out of line posts in this forum will be dealt with more quickly.  Please ignore the true idiots--they are just not worth getting upset over.  Also, please keep my IM on "speed dial" and contact me with any concerns.  I will help in any way I can.  Thank you all for your presence on the site--it is valuable and appreciated.  

Many many thanks thebeekeeper1.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:15:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Most of the people they "removed" from lovely New Orleans appeared to be running on about half the required number of brain cells.  That goofy 70y/o bag of guts with a Rossi pistol looked like she could have used a wash and a hot meal. Having a creepy old hag, delusional and armed wandering in your 6 o'clock is never a good idea.  The bum rush looked a little harsh but she appeared unhurt.  That stupid mayor adjusted his, "forced evacuation" policy after that happened.

Heck, they didn't even shoot her dog.  It's their choice to live in a hole in a swamp next to a huge river and a giant lake.  I am all for letting them stay and letting them starve and die.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top