Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2005 2:44:42 PM EDT
Looking for an online source for Don Hume gear at a good price.  Specifically looking for handcuff cases, ASP holders, keepers, etc...

BTW, anyone use Aker leather?  Is it any good?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Hume has their own website. If you don't live too far away(Miami, Ok., located in extreme NE Ok.) you can visit the factory and buy what you need. You might want to call ahead to check on what products are in stock.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you looking for new or used. I may have some good condition used stuff in my locker. I'll get back with you on saturday.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Check Ebay.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Are you looking for new or used. I may have some good condition used stuff in my locker. I'll get back with you on saturday.

Used is fine too, let me know what you have.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:24:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a LH Hume Holster that looks new (barely broken in) that fits a HK USP full size .40.  The pistol is gone so the holster just sits empty, taunting me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 12:14:29 AM EDT
[#7]
According to Hume themselves Red Diamond Uniform is the cheapest source of their product. I DO NOT
reccomend and advise AGAINST buying it. I bought one of their duty holsters last year. In less than a year it lost it's shape so bad it is unsafe to carry the gun in. It is so stretched out and lost shape, the shank nounting is not reinforced so the gun tillts outward. The recently started to reinforce their holsters with kydex to avoid this problem. When I contacted the factory the wanted me to pay 1/2 of full retail to get a replacement for their faulty product.  I was talking to some old Troopers and they said their dept bought some years ago and had the same problem. They said their product is a joke.
I agree, plus they do not stand behind it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:05:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I've got two Safariland duty holsters that I don't need anymore. One for a Sig P220, and one for the Glock 17. Both are like new. Let me know what you're looking for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top