Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2005 8:34:54 PM EDT
Unit 8564 Sgt. Gonzo  just fleeted his vehicle.  Dont know the details yet but, he got on the radio and said "64 Fleet" and sounded like he could hardly breath.  We had units enroute, and a minute or so later a civilian got on the radio.  "officer down officer down  MULLINS DR at W BELLFORT officer down officer down MULLINS DR at W BELLFORT"

He is enrt to the hostpital.  He also advised that he couldnt feel his legs and thinks he has broken wrist.   prayers needed this way.  Gonzo is pretty cool guy,  to me anyway.  he always helped me out when i was new and on his shift.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I send my best, but if I were you. I'd remove his name.  You don't need to be posting LEO's names on the net .
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I send my best, but if I were you. I'd remove his name.  You don't need to be posting LEO's names on the net .

Know how many of that name there are in just this state alone?

EDITED FOR GOOD MEASURE
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
He is out of xray and has a broken wrist.  He doesnt remember the civilian getting on the radio for him at all.  He does remember trying to get out of the car and his legs feeling like mush and couldnt feel them.  he is back up on his feet now and should be released soon.  Also he was not at fault in the accident, thankfully
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Son of a bitch...don't do that...you know my brother works night shift and as soon as I saw your thread title I stopped breathing.  

Glad he's going to be ok and it's nothing too serious.  Any word on what happened?  

This Sgt is a good guy...he's one of the few that even after he got promoted is still out there looking for the drugs and getting into stuff instead of just driving around checking on everyone.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 10:53:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad he is ok...prayers otw anyway for speedy and complete recovery....
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Fleeted?  Sounds like a traffic collision of some sort?

Brian
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:12:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Son of a bitch...don't do that...you know my brother works night shift and as soon as I saw your thread title I stopped breathing.  

Glad he's going to be ok and it's nothing too serious.  Any word on what happened?  

This Sgt is a good guy...he's one of the few that even after he got promoted is still out there looking for the drugs and getting into stuff instead of just driving around checking on everyone.  

Apparently he was headed east bound and a old lady born in the 1920s was headed west bound.  She was in the left turn lane and i guess thought she had a green arrow.  She didnt and he ended up t-boning her.   She was also transported and issued a citation.  She went home with a stich in her arm and thats about it.  Dont know if SGT. Gonzo has been released yet or not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

you mean like your shift LT?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:42:40 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you mean like your shift LT?  

Vehicals is spelled vehicles.

He's a Lt he don't have to work.  That's why he has deputies and sgts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:00:44 AM EDT
[#10]
/quote]

Umm yeah, are you really serious?
Thanks for correcting both of his posts.
You mis-spelled the same word in your other post, many times.

VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:17:10 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
/quote]

VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!

LOL...no I used the wrong form of plural or singular.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:45:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
/quote]

VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!
VEHICLE!

ok ok ok ok okok ok okokokokokokokokokokokokokoookokokokofkja;iosdrg.kdjfnhawp;lietr1p94238560b4ryqpw9e8yf-3985ytqbp9w4ctra;wekcfhalksdjfhalsdhf;q83y4p98q;tng.asdfkjvhas  

spelling nazis!!

I have now purchased a "Pocket Dictionary."   Thanks for correcting my errors for me.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 5:02:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Glad he is ok.  There is nothing scarier than hearing a civilian on the radio saying officer down.  We had a deputy go into a full on seizure in the middle of a traffic stop.  After he didn't return to the stopped car for 10 minutes, the driver stepped back and saw him in full seizure.  He got on the air and called in that the officer was in trouble.  Worst part was, he was working his part time job and had not called out the stop, so we had no clue who or where he was.  We figured some mope had gotten stopped, killed the deputy, then got remorseful and called it in or something (the mind thinks of the worst in a time like that).  Deputy came out of seizure and sped off, still not in complete control of what was happening to him.  He was going 90+ miles an hour down rural roads.  The in car video shows him going from ditch to ditch.  How he made it is beyond me, but thank god he did, cause he's a great guy.  He was working 3 or 4 part time jobs and had been working himself too hard for about a week straight, which led to the seizure.  Scared us to death!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 9:06:38 PM EDT
[#14]
daaaaaaaayuuummm thats one heck of a incident there shark..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top