Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:47:21 PM EDT
NEEDED: Certified law Enforcement Officers for Contract Deployment to Louisiana

Critical Intervention Services, a Clearwater-based security and consulting firm, is actively recruiting certified law enforcement officers for a special deployment in Louisiana in support of Hurricane Katrina relief efforts. Officers deployed on this assignment will be protecting staging areas for power restoration teams and utility trucks in the field.

Officers will be billeted in a controlled environment and provided with all operational necessities. Officers are expected to possess current LE certification, personal sidearm, and personal gear. Transportation to the operational area will be provided by CIS.

For information about Critical Intervention Services, please visit our web site: http://www.cisworldservices.org.

Start Date: 9/3/05 (ASAP)

Estimated Duration: Until October 1, 2005

Pay Rate: $400 per day (Day Rate)

Requirements: Current LE certification, personal gear, and personal side arm

Alt. Contact: Craig Gundry, (727) 432-2281
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Sidearm only? Not without a longarm.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a minimum requirement...

I doubt any cop with serious riot / disturbance experience would wander south without at least a good shotty...
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to go but I can't get a leave of absence; we're too short with all the military deployments right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top