Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 11:02:41 AM EDT
I just got a call from a big security company to put guys together to go to New Orleans.

The job will most likely be low-speed. It will probably suck. The pay will be shit. Everything about it will be bad.

Hell I'm going.

We may fly as early as today. I need a one page resume quick. Then it is offers, IDs, and plane tickets

**edit** forgot to mention it may only be for a week to start with**

In addition to the resume please answer the folowing:

What is you departure airport?

How much notice do you need?

Do you have a current MIL/LE/DoD ID card?

Do you have a CCW? What State?

Do you have a security license? What State?

Do you have a: handgun, concealment holster, ASP, cuffs, flashlight, armor (concealable or tactical)?

Do you have a M4 or DM rifle?

Do you have a 870 for beanbags?

Do you have black or dark blue cop/security type fatigues?

Have all you banking info for direct deposit and for wire transfer.

Do you know someone else who wants to go? Tell them to email me and we'll see if we can get this together in the next day.

email me asap at [email protected]

No guarentees.

Greg Hamilton
www.InSightsTraining.com
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:31:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I would go but im not a LEO
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like we won't leave until Tuesday or so. We'll take a 20 man team. Don't know much more than that. Should be a fun couple weeks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
pinkerton consulting is paying 45.00 an hr for 12 on 12 off  for current LEO's look em up on the internet
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top