Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2005 2:54:46 PM EDT
For the 2d time in the last 3 months ive had to deal with some hippy not being able to keep positive control of their stash.  

1st time 2 months ago I found a bag in my parents front yard that had probably been thrown out when they saw the neighbor's take home car

Just now my daughter and the neighbor kid found a bag on the playground.

Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn, that sucks. Thing is, with all the meth/crank heads around, that problem is only gonna get worse.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Littering and,

Littering and,

Littering and,

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:34:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Now what scares me, is that without giving anything other than my name, the dispatcher asked me If I still lived at an old address, an Address I gave them when my truck was vandalized.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
hmmmm i think it is a mere fluke that you have stumbled upon that much weed in such a short amount of time.
i mean all the potheads i know guard their stash like it is their lifeline. They take great efforts to conceal it in altoid tins, or air tight containers to preserve its "freshness" or so i am told.
that stuff is not cheap either...
then again, neither are guns
just look for some raggedy fool pilfering through your lawn, and when you see him, tell him you found what he is looking for, but proceed to set it on fire.
bic lighter:  75 cents
finding baggie of marijuana in your yard: free
watching the hippie cry: PRICELESS!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now what scares me, is that without giving anything other than my name, the dispatcher asked me If I still lived at an old address, an Address I gave them when my truck was vandalized.  

Your name was probably ran through a CAD, or computer aided dispatch system. Keeps records from all sorts of data fields.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:50:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why does that scare you?
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 2:53:16 AM EDT
[#7]
oh, and................
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 12:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does that scare you?

What if happened to have been cursed with a name like Osama Bin Laden?  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why does that scare you?

What if happened to have been cursed with a name like Osama Bin Laden?  

Legally change it....now.

Our cad system has all kinds of info in it.  If I take a report from you, everything vital about you....address, phone number, history of the incident etc will go into cad.  You call a speak to a dispatcher...soon as you give them a name and they enter it into CAD, your entire history with the PD pops up.

Enjoy.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:51:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Yep thats Scary, no matter how you slice it.  I think from now on its payphones and anon tips for anything other than a dead bad guy in my living room.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:03:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Littering and,

Littering and,

Littering and,

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Yep thats Scary, no matter how you slice it.  I think from now on its payphones and anon tips for anything other than a dead bad guy in my living room.  

Scary?  Brother, that is run of the mill.

You want scary...get into a postition where you have access to E.P.I.C., Carninvore (now defunct) and Echelon intercepts along with various other Fed data-mining methods whose names I am not allowed to mention.  Then you can be scared.  

If I have the need, all I require is a name and one other piece of identifying info and I can have your entire life history in under 5 minutes.

I personally consider this one of the MOST dangerous activities that civillian LE has ever engaged in with a HUGE potential for abuse.  

But then again, I hang out in the SF forum too.  My tinfoil might be too tight.

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#13]
Want to see tears? Pull over car driven by schitso-tweeker on probation with friends. Find meth pipe in plain view in back seat floorboard. Watch schitso-tweeker start to cry when none of his "friends" claim it and you explain care, custody and control to him along with his statutory warning for posession.

That's priceless.

(Oh, don't forget to find the handgun hidden under the front passenger seat. Now THAT was a riot)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top