Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 5:35:19 AM EDT
Thought I would put this out to all the LEO's. My agency is hosting the NRA Handgun Shotgun Firearms Instructor Class 7 - 11 November 2005. Feel free to contact me with any questions  on the class.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Thought I would put this out to all the LEO's. My agency is hosting the NRA Handgun Shotgun Firearms Instructor Class 7 - 11 November 2005. Feel free to contact me with any questions  on the class.

Along with two other officers from my agency, I have attended two schools (NRA Patrol Rifle Instructor and a Colt M-16 Armorer) with ERTPOINT's agency this year. As much as I hate to brag on him , they put on first-class training. The facilities are top-notch, & his agency will do anything they can to help the students get the most out of the training.

If anyone needs the training, you won't find a better group of people to work with.

Gary, you owe me $10.00 for the recommendation
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:42:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Great class, I did it the first part of June in Colorado.
It's always a great time when you get to shoot a thousand rounds of someone elses ammo
\
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:15:07 AM EDT
[#3]
NCCOP
I will give Chris the money when he comes in Nov. Thanks for the kind words.

We try to do what we can for everyone.

Gary
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:43:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I want to put his back up for those that did not get a chance to see it, and may want or need to come to this training.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 6:46:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes it does with in a 25 mile radius of our county.

Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top