Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2005 4:15:31 PM EDT
Has anyone ever written someone for smoking while fueling or leaving the engine running?  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I would think those are just cautions by the owner of the biz? Can you write someone up on private property? I would think if the attendant had told them to put it out/shut it off/leave and they refused THEN you could have a case for tresspass or something? I'm not a cop.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:33:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I've written people for leaving the car unattended and running with small children inside,  not at a gas station though.

I'v never heard of anyone doing what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:16:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know your local laws.  

However I would arrest them for Arson after they got out of the hospital.     If they said the right thing the DA would probably dismiss it and I would have to ammend it to a suicide attempt report
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope.

But I have cited people for: more than two items in the dressing room, getting service without shoes or shirt,  not wearing chonies when trying on swimsuits, pulling off matress tags, employees not washing hands, more than one child in the shopping cart and "walking" through the drive-thru.

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
But I have cited people for: more than two items in the dressing room, getting service without shoes or shirt,  not wearing chonies when trying on swimsuits, pulling off matress tags, employees not washing hands, more than one child in the shopping cart and "walking" through the drive-thru.

Bravo....Bravo....[with applause]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]
That's great!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 12:35:12 PM EDT
[#9]
LMAO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top