Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 1:19:24 AM EDT
   I just got back from the SC CJA academy, and started my FTO phase. I love the job, ans it's nice to have finally made it. Just wanted to say hello to everyone...I'm sure you will be hearing from me occasionally.

PS: I represented my department pretty well......won the class shooting competition, and came in the top 10 in a class of 40 in the book stuff. I still have no idea what I'm doing ( street's a lot diffrent than the adcademy)..lol...but that's what my training officer is for.

A quick question: I need some Ideas for an off duty weapon that has a similar operation to the S&W 5906, but is smaller/more concealable....Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:33:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:10:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome.  Don't worry, you'll pick everything up in time.  The key is staying alive, and learning from your senior officers.  Stay in your policy manual/ general orders!
As far as a BUG, I like the Kahr line of subcompacts, and/or a good old j-frame Smith .38.  They are tough to beat.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Now the real learning begins!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top