Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2005 5:12:48 AM EDT
Who can shed some light on this group for me?

Thanks,
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:18:29 AM EDT
[#1]
A female Sorority?

The one's I knew in college were typically pretty hot but suffered eating disorders.  Wasn't a fat one in the whole bunch.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:52:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Delta Zeta is the sorority thought they go by zeta for short. That the only ones I know of.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:12:49 PM EDT
[#3]
    If you are talking about the Mexican gang, the core of the group was from one of the Mexican anti-drug commando groups that received training from the US Army. From what little information that I have seen, and it’s all public info... check google, they passed some of the training on to new members. Reputation for violence and apparently the training shows, examples that I ran across, aimed fire, use of squad tactics, and proficiency with rifles and heavier weapons
    Again from news reports that I found, some of the members have started to turn up in the US.

Jason
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Who can shed some light on this group for me?

Thanks,

They are pussies, cowards, drug dealers and smell real bad.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:42:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Zeta Tau Alpha... AZD sorority...
What.. you wanna join a sorority?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:04:19 PM EDT
[#6]
www.americasnewspaper.com/top.shtml

'Zetas' protect drug routes into U.S.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A renegade band of Mexican military deserters, offering $50,000 bounties for the assassination of U.S. law-enforcement officers, has expanded its base of operations into the United States to protect loads of cocaine and marijuana being brought into America by Mexican smugglers, authorities said.
The deserters, known as the “Zetas,” trained in the United States as an elite force of anti-drug commandos, but have since signed on as mercenaries for Mexican narcotics traffickers and have recruited an army of followers, many of whom are believed to be operating in Texas, Arizona, California and Florida.
Working mainly for the Gulf Cartel, one of Mexico’s most dangerous drug-trafficking organizations, ....

Read the rest at the link above!.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top