Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2004 9:19:36 AM EDT
It seems that the FBI, CIA, and LAPD were having a discussion on which agency was the best when it came to searching for and finding wanted individuals. They couldn't come to any agreement so it was decided that they would hold a competion. They released a rabbit into the woods. After 4 weeks the FBI returned after turning over every leaf and twig and interviewing every squirrel, deer, fox bear etc. and documenting every piece of evidence they could find, proclaimed that rabbits don't exist. The CIA then went out and turned over every leaf, twig etc, interviewed every animal for miles around, and after 2 weeks burned down the forest and proclaimed that rabbits don't exist. The LAPD then went out and returned after 2 hours dragging a bear in handcuffs. The bear looked like he had been a few rounds and had seen better days. The bear was heard to say"Ok Ok I'm a F%#@ Rabbit!
Not a slam to any other agency, I just heard this one and thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard it was the ATF instead of the FBI and they burned the forest down to apprehend the rabbit.

Otherwise, still funny as hell.
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 4:02:27 PM EDT
[#2]
My personal favorite variation on this joke:

Department of Justice holds an national competition for Best Law Enforcement Agency.  The top 3 finalists are the CIA, the FBI and LAPD.

Final Challenge, Find and apprehend 1 rabbit in a 1 square-mile plot of Forrest.

The CIA airdrops 2 million dollars worth of remote sensing equipment.  They use numerous Animal, Vegetable and Mineral informants.  They spend 2 years developing detailed infra-red satellite imagery.  In the end, they produce a 681 page report concluding that rabbits, in fact, do not exist.

The FBI surrounds the forrest and, utilizing Negotiators on loudspeakers, commands said rabbit to exit the forrest paws-up and surrender.  They continue this for 2 months.  At the end of the second month, they burn the entire forrest to the ground and proclaim that "The rabbit had it coming."

The LAPD sends 2 SouthCentral Officers into the forrest.  A half hour later, they emerge with a badly beaten bear in hand-cuffs, screaming "Ok Ok, goddamint, I'm a fucking rabbit!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top