Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2004 3:32:50 PM EDT
Chalk up another cancelled order.  I placed the order for a patrol bag on Oct3rd and just found out today that shouldn't be expecting it on my porch anytime soon because it's not even expected to be at the vendor until atleast Oct 19th.

Now under more courteous circumstances this would not have been a big deal, but they could have made some kind of effort to let me know that the item was out of stock or dropped me an email saying it was on backorder.

Thumbs down
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate that kind of shitty customer service.  I'm waiting on a couple of books I ordered 2 weeks ago and I've had no word from the seller as to why it's taking so long.

I don't mind waiting and I'm understanding to a fault when things go wrong and people make boneheaded mistakes.  But the number one way to make things go smoother with the customer is to keep them informed.

Hear that Wa. Energy Services?  Still waiting for the correct door after 2.5 months.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#2]
i ordered a Safariland holster from them for duty  two weeks ago.. I posted in here asking  about other member's experiences with them.  Many mentioned their poor business  tactics. After reading a handful of compliants i got worried and e-mailed them with my concerns. I got back an automated response saying i could check the status of my order. I faxed them after days going by with no update on my status. I got a e-mail with a note saying the got the fax. The status was updated to shipped. Amazing how when you threaten to  cancel your order things get done. It took almost 2 weeks for the holster. never again will they get my business for duty gear. JMO

J
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 1:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Go figure, now I find out about these clowns.  I placed an order about two weeks ago, after I had placed an email to see if the items were in stock.  I was rather PO'd that they did not ship right away.  About ten days later nothing had been shipped.  I told them to cancel and the next day the status was updated to shipped.  BUT, the Safariland holster that was claimed to have been in stock, was now on backorder!  NEVER AGAIN.  Maybe they took customer service lessons from Botach.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I've ordered stuff from them before, and I've always got the stuff I ordered, but damn they are slow on shipping.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top