Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2004 7:03:36 PM EDT
I did a ride along with our local Sherrifs office friday, I am filling out a reserve officer application now. Spent most of the shift delivering court papers, supoenas, pop a lock ,a  wellfare/attempted suicide call and a domestic call. We spent two hours looking for this one guy to supoena him and finally gave up and went to radar gun some folks hidden in a grave yard. Were sitting there in a 55mph zone for about 15 minutes when this F250 goes by doing 86  We ended up doing 115 to catch him( i really like those interceptor packages on the Crown vics)  We get him stopped  a couple miles from the county line. When the deputy gets his info he starts cracking up on the way back to the car. Guess who it it? The guy we spent all that time looking for.  He was really rude and told the deputy to hurry it up, so it took a while to write that ticket. After he got the ticket he flies off, we clocked him at 69 in a construction zone and into  the next county. We called ahead to them and They had  a unit sitting there a couple miles down the road and nailed him again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top