Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:10:34 PM EDT
You know, all those assault weapon violations I arrested got me several toasters at work. It was, after all easy pickins, just a trip to the nearest range netted me some serious cashola.

On the serious side, there is going to be a lot of fallout as already seen with "numerous chiefs of police" speaking out against the sunset. Is there a "politically correct" way to counter these asshats?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:21:44 PM EDT
[#1]
C'mon, you know that it's Ok for some Chief who has never done shit in his career but kiss ass and can't remember the last time he made a felony arrest or a hot call to tell the sheeple, in uniform, that assault weapons are BAAAADDD.

If you or I suited up and did an interview and pointed out the facts, do you think we'd be in trouble?  I think I would find myself saying, "Would you like fries with that?"

Free Speech - It's only really for Chiefs and liberal elites.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:19:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Traffic code.  That seems to be all they can grasp about the job anyway.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe after they re-enact the AWB they can ban heavy eyeliner usage.  Then they could call it the Keeping Girls Out of Gangs Act.

And then no more pinstripes on Camaros.  It could be called the End the Street Racing Madness Act.

For the Children of course.

LOL
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 2:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
What's it like to work for bosses that love Sarah Brady and Diane Feinstein?  It must be a bummer!!  When I want to know something about a firearm I don't go to old women for the answer.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:12:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When I want to know something about a firearm I don't go to old women for the answer.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top