Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 12:01:10 PM EDT
Hello all.  I posted this question on the GD section of the board, but I would like to get the perspective of the LEO Community here.  Thanks.   I live on the back end of a small golf course here and some of the guys like to get absolutely sloshed and then they "whip it out" for all the neighbors to see and pee on our bushes while they stand on the golf course. The lady that lives upstairs from me is sick and tired of these pigs exposing themselves to her and everybody else. We've called the cops and they did have a conversation with the clubhouse management, but it seems not to have had an effect. What can be done?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 1:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Umm, set up a video camera. That way the police don't have to be there to actually witness it.  If that doesn't work, send a copy to the clubhouse and tell them that you planning on sending it to the local new station if they don't do something about it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:53:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Take pictures and post them on the golf course gate
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Daisy Red Rider BB gun
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Paintball !
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#5]
how about a bee's/wasp nest?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:41:00 AM EDT
[#6]
pictures -- print out copies then put them on the windsheild of every car in the parking lot

keep filing complaints with the PD
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:10:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:18:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top