Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 3:41:42 PM EDT
Anyone going to the National Service this week in DC?   I've been going the past few years to pay my respects to co workers I have lost.  

If you've never been there it's worth the ride.
Link Posted: 5/10/2004 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Have been to the past 7 years. Last year's vigil was amazing. The trees all along the memorial blowing in unison, just sureal.

Will miss this year but attended a very nice state ceremony instead.

Everyone would benefit from attending the national ceremony a least once.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I did Law Ride this past Sunday and will be going back for the candlelight vigil on Thursday.
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 1:36:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I was going way back when. I quit after the N.Y.P.D. (allegedly) went ape shit and it was shown on CNN.  Correction. I went the following year as well but after the bad press, it was never the same. Even Cops can't have a good time without someone f*cking it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top