Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/2/2021 12:07:33 PM EDT
https://www.lawofficer.com/biden-state-department-spokeswoman-once-called-police-largest-threat-to-u-s-national-security/

Jalina Porter, who has been named deputy spokesperson for the U.S. State Department under President Biden, once wrote that the largest threat to U.S. national security may be a domestic one.

In a 2016 Facebook post, Porter wrote that U.S. cops posed the largest national security threat, greater than that of both Russian hackers and ISIS, because of killings of Black Americans.

“The largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops,” Porter said, as reported by The Washington Free Beacon. “Not ISIS, not Russian hackers, not anyone or anything else.”

“If ya’ll don’t wake up and rise up to this truth, the genocide against Blacks in America will continue until we are near extinct,” Porter said. “That’s not the world I seek to live in or create for myself and those around me.”

Porter’s comments, according to the publication, were made in September 2016 – shortly after a video was released of a non-compliant suspect, Terence Crutcher, being shot by police in Tulsa, Okla.

Porter previously served as a congressional staff member for Rep. Jerry McNerney, D-Calif., and former Rep. Cedric Richmond, D-La., who is a White House senior adviser, Fox News reported.

Porter also worked for the Truman National Security Project, a nonprofit national security and foreign policy think tank.

What's her screen name on Ar15.com??

Some facts....racist as they might be....

People killed by the police in 2018
White  399
Black  209
Hispanic  148
Other  36
Unknown  204

Black people killed by non police in 2018
Total 2925
Killed by other black people 2600
Killed by white people 234
Killed by other 17
Killed by unknown 74

Yep....the cops are your biggest threat  Safest place for a young black man to be is standing next to a police officer.

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 1:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just one of many assholectomies yet to come.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
This sounds familiar
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Thankfully the whyte supremacist threat has taken the spotlight off of the popo so they can resume oppressing BIPOCs.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:08:57 AM EDT
[#4]
They just include the police under the "white supremacist" umbrella......you don't even have to be of European descent to qualify if you have the right job
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:43:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They just include the police under the "white supremacist" umbrella......you don't even have to be of European descent to qualify if you have the right job
View Quote

Everything they don't like is either racist or white supremacist.  Those words mean nothing any more.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
https://www.lawofficer.com/president-biden-says-former-police-military-fueling-growth-of-white-supremacy-groups/

President Joe Biden said during a CNN town hall on Tuesday that former police officers and military personnel were fueling the “growth of white supremacy,” Breitbart reported.

Biden said, “I got involved in politics, to begin with because of civil rights and opposition to white supremacist, the Ku Klux Klan and the most dangerous people on America continue to exist. That is the greatest threat of terror in America, domestic terror. So I would make sure my Justice Department and the Civil Rights Division is focused heavily on those very folks. I would make sure we focus on how to deal with the rise of white supremacy. You see what’s happening the studies that are beginning to be done, maybe at your university as well, about the impact of former military, former police officers on the growth of white supremacy in some of these groups.”

His drivel continued as he added, “You may remember in one of my debates from the former president, I asked him to condemn the Proud Boys he wouldn’t do. It he said stand standby and stand, ready whatever the phrase exactly was. It is a bane on our existence. It has always been as Lincoln said we have to you appear to a battle angels these guys are not and women they are in fact demented. They are dangerous people.”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top