Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like he'd be comfy here.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:37:13 AM EDT
[#2]
He evidently had one arrest for weed so yeah he hated cops.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 12:39:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He evidently had one arrest for weed so yeah he hated cops.
View Quote

Legalize it.  I believe in freedom even if it something I have no interest in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:06:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Hmmm, apparently, not enough to hurt them.  It seems he took some effort in minimizing casualties.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:15:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I am not a conspiracy theory guy at all. I just am trying to imagine his mindset to lay all this out to go down the way it did. It really doesn’t make any sense to me.

I just cannot get my head around what he actually got out of this compared to just shooting himself. He basically ended up with a lot of property damage true but why did he do that?  

He clearly didn’t want to harm anyone else based on the warnings so what was the point of it? Maybe he just that nuts. Dunno
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Some nameless guy says he called cops "corrupt" decades ago so the article ran with that abomination of a headline?

This is Paddock Part II
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:02:59 AM EDT
[#7]
How is this related to, or effect on his hatred of the police?
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:27:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 8:35:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Some nameless guy says he called cops "corrupt" decades ago so the article ran with that abomination of a headline?

This is Paddock Part II
View Quote

Exactly.  Some guy who says he knew him in the ‘70’s said he hated cops.  I wasn’t fond of the cops in the 70’s or the ‘80’s either and you could probably find someone to claim they knew me back then say I hated cops, especially right after I got my 12th or 15 ticket for being a dumbass.

This is what passes for news.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#11]
And yet avoided harming them.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And yet avoided harming them.
View Quote

He didn't want to burden us with disability pensions.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 10:48:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I am not a conspiracy theory guy at all. I just am trying to imagine his mindset to lay all this out to go down the way it did. It really doesn’t make any sense to me.

I just cannot get my head around what he actually got out of this compared to just shooting himself. He basically ended up with a lot of property damage true but why did he do that?  

He clearly didn’t want to harm anyone else based on the warnings so what was the point of it? Maybe he just that nuts. Dunno
View Quote

Likely wanted to be remembered.  Hard to tell when someone has deep mental issues.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#14]
He said something to a guy in the 70's while doing service installs for his dads company, most likely after he was arrested for having weed.....legit AF
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 5:05:08 PM EDT
[#15]
What’s his screen name on AR15.com?

https://www.nashville.gov/News-Media/News-Article/ID/10459/August-2019-MNPD-Anthony-Warner-Report.aspx

The August 2019 MNPD report concerning Anthony Warner is posted below, along with a contextual paragraph.

South Precinct officers went to Ms. Perry’s home on the morning of Wednesday, August 21, 2019, on a report from Mr. Throckmorton that Ms. Perry had made suicidal threats to him via telephone and was sitting on her front porch with firearms. Officers arrived and saw that Ms. Perry did have two pistols on the porch next to her, but they were not in her possession and they were not loaded. She related that the guns belonged to a “Tony Warner” and that she did not want them in the house any longer. “Tony Warner” was not on the scene. As a result of their interview with Ms. Perry, and out of concern for her safety, Mobile Crisis was contacted and Ms. Perry spoke with them via telephone. They determined she was in need of psychological evaluation and she voluntarily went with an NFD ambulance for that purpose. While at Perry’s home, as the report reflects, officers also spoke with Throckmorton, who, they were told, represented both Perry and Warner.

On the morning of August 21, 2019, officers also went to Warner’s address on Bakertown Lane (see report).  No contact was made. They saw no evidence of a crime and had no authority to enter his home or fenced property.

The report was sent to the Hazardous Devices Unit for follow up.

On August 22, 2019, the narrative from the report and Warner’s identifying information were sent to the FBI to check their databases and also determine whether Warner had any prior military connections.

Later in the day on August 22, 2019, the FBI reported back that they checked their holdings and found no records on Warner at all. On August 28, 2019, the FBI reported that Department of Defense checks on Warner were all negative.

During the week of August 26, 2019, the Hazardous Devices Unit made contact with attorney Throckmorton. The recollection of that call is that Warner did not care for the police, and that Throckmorton would not allow his client to permit a visual inspection of the RV.

At no time was there any evidence of a crime detected and no additional action was taken.

No additional information about Warner came to the department’s or the FBI’s attention after August 2019. The ATF also had no information on him. The 1 arrest of Warner occurred in January 1978 for marijuana possession.

https://www.nashville.gov/Portals/0/SiteContent/Police/docs/Media/Daily%20Arrest/December%202020/Report.pdf
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Arfcom name?
Link Posted: 12/31/2020 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#17]
What was his screen name?
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 12:48:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What was his screen name?
View Quote

They can't even get us a third picture of this guy.

Anyone with room temperature IQ is questioning the official narrative.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:12:02 PM EDT
[#19]
or a picture of the RV remains...
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Sounds like he'd be comfy here.
View Quote

No kidding. This place has really gotten being the blue man bad bandwagon..
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 1:09:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

No kidding. This place has really gotten being the blue man bad bandwagon..
View Quote

Certain posters here have more in common with ANTIFA than they have disagreements with ANTIFA.

We have a lot of so called libertarians on this site and they are really just anarchists. ANTIFA is a bunch of anarchists so it stands to reason they would fit right in together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top