Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2018 2:54:08 AM EDT
Saw the thread about AT&T's FirstNet and have looked at it before, but since I frequent areas where AT&T has no coverage I need to stick with Verizon for my cell service.  Verizon has a First Responder service where, like FirstNet, they give unlimited priority access to 4G data usage.  I don't think it changes your plan cost or contract, sounds like it just changes your data allowance/priority, so doesn't sound like there's any real downside to signing up for it.  Anyone here done so?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Our county EMA class we had ILEAS in for a show on StarCom21 (IL state wide radio network from Moto).

They talked about how Verizon should be offering the same FirstNet services like ATT.

It was being pushed hard, though our director refuses to sign off on anything, lucky we have a blue light sign-off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top