Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/17/2018 4:50:37 PM EDT
I was at my favorite office place and asked the guy how much to make up a quick little stack of these:

When I told him what I was going to do with them he made them up for free. I got about a dozen and put them into little packets of four and placed them in the windshield wiper of parked patrol cars I ran into during the week at the local convenience store.

It's fun watching a cop laugh.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no idea what any of this means.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 5:11:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 5:17:44 PM EDT
[#3]
That's funny.

I'd laugh.
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 6:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I know what I've got to do, now.  Make some of these and pass them out to bums in the next city south of us.  Oh, the hilarity that will ensue when they pull one out and say a Sergeant gave them a Get out of Jail Card!
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know what I've got to do, now.  Make some of these and pass them out to bums in the next city south of us.  Oh, the hilarity that will ensue when they pull one out and say a Sergeant gave them a Get out of Jail Card!
View Quote
Several years ago I got stopped for a busted brake light while carrying a bunch of stuff to drop off at a church rummage sale. A Monopoly game was on top of the pile.

WHen I started to move it to get to the glove compartment the cop looked at it and said, "I hope you're not fishing around for a get out of jail free card!"

We both shared a laugh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top