Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2018 10:14:17 PM EDT
My department lost someone last night. We lost a guy I went through academy with. We have a couple of guys still in the hospital in rough shape. We have a department that is reeling from the loss. If you all could keep our fallen brother and his family in your prayers I would really appreciate it.

Brad was an awesome guy and a fireman's fireman. He was a great Lieutenant and he saved someone's life last night before he made the ultimate sacrifice. I got lucky enough to ride a shift with him less than a week ago for the first time in what seems like forever. I really miss him.

Take a minute and hug your wife and kids. Take a minute and appreciate the guys in the bunker gear next to you. Stay safe. Everyone is supposed to go home.

Update: Anyone interested, the memorial service is at 2pm on Wednesday at Meadow Event Park (where the Virginia State Fair is) just East of King's Dominion.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 10/12/2018 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#3]
RIP Lt Clark.

Although I only met him once through the 350’ line, his passion for the job was obvious.  Definitely one of the good ones gone way too soon.

Sorry for your loss brother.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:13:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
RIP Lt Clark.

Although I only met him once through the 350’ line, his passion for the job was obvious.  Definitely one of the good ones gone way too soon.

View Quote
Thanks. He was definitely one of the best of us. No one was ever a stranger when Brad was around that's for sure. Funniest guy I have ever met.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks. He was definitely one of the best of us. No one was ever a stranger when Brad was around that's for sure. Funniest guy I have ever met.
View Quote
If there’s anything I can do, I’m not far up the road.
Link Posted: 10/13/2018 10:45:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top