Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2018 6:28:18 AM EDT
K9 guys!!!

So, Im looking for a molle or pouch covered outer carrier for soft armor inserts. if it also accepts hard level 4 plates too thats a plus not required. Basically something I can thrown on when I'm called out to do a track or building search with the K9. My dept isn't going to purchase one for me so, low cost preferably.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 2:19:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Ours are issued the Point Blank Maverick.  It's a MOLLE vest with the cummerbund closure.  It can take soft armor as well as rifle plates at the same time.  I wore one for a while and liked it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 4:57:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your PMs.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Velocity Systems LPAC is what you seek.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 2:15:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Veltye hugger. Can order to take plate or not, and you can send in a trace of your current panels to get it custom fit. Come in black or green.

Hugger

Definitely a buy once cry once option if you are paying for it. Made stateside in Va beach.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
No suggestions for commercial products but when this lady was living here: everyone went to her. She has the contract for USFS.  I mean everyone. You can customize it  how you want  which is pretty neat.

and they hold up. http://www.turtletracks.us
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 7:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Safariland Oregon City or Bothell model carrier has a decent amount of MOLLE, easy to throw on/off, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg like the $700 plate carrier deal listed above.

I know you can get SAPI pattern plates into an Oregon City with the soft armor in. Not sure about the Bothell but they are similar just different pockets and MOLLE arrangements.
Link Posted: 9/27/2018 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Safariland Oregon City or Bothell model carrier has a decent amount of MOLLE, easy to throw on/off, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg like the $700 plate carrier deal listed above.

I know you can get SAPI pattern plates into an Oregon City with the soft armor in. Not sure about the Bothell but they are similar just different pockets and MOLLE arrangements.
View Quote
Best thing I ever bought was the Bothell carrier from Atlas (stronglike beetle.com) Front opening, lots of pockets, takes plates, and three rows of MOLLE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top