Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2018 5:37:37 PM EDT
Edited because I was to pissed off when I wrote the first one!

Like my fellow brothers and sisters help! There are two police officers who have a petition on them to be fired because they protected there life!

I'm not going to say much other then the link is to a petition to stop the other petition that does not give facts but only feeling!

Yes I have personal worked with these two officer and they have there faults but are great officers!

It's about the truth not lies!
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 1:56:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Um

1 - It's great they have a friend like you, who will sound the horn for them

2 - Your post probably makes great sense to you, but I'm a little lost.

There is *always* going to be people that twist the truth or flat out lie about an adversarial police action. Sounds like they are still working, so I'm not sure how I/we can help.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 2:49:47 PM EDT
[#2]
So many exclamation marks!

Link Posted: 4/30/2018 9:55:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I would hate to have to review his reports.  I'm sure he means well but seriously needs to learn how to write.
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would hate to have to review his reports.  I'm sure he means well but seriously needs to learn how to write.
View Quote
Sorry was very pissed when I wrote this. I'm looking for any help as they are both great police officer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 1:44:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Signed
Link Posted: 7/7/2018 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I knew this was a tayouts thread before I ever clicked...
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Funny that way eh? lol

J-
Link Posted: 7/8/2018 3:32:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 1:51:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
If you're a cop who knows how to spell... Then you're the first one I've ever met. Ever.

The only profession worse at spelling than cops are fire fighters, which is really unfortunate for the fire fighters because - damn - cops are bad at spelling.
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 2:38:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If you're a cop who knows how to spell... Then you're the first one I've ever met. Ever.

The only profession worse at spelling than cops are fire fighters, which is really unfortunate for the fire fighters because - damn - cops are bad at spelling.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/9/2018 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
Teachers are pretty bad too based on some of the statements I have gotten from some teachers.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 1:09:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Show me where on the B-27 silhouette target the policeman touched you.

Let's see how your reading comprehension works:

Welcome to the Brothers of the Shield forum.

This forum was intended as a place for EMT's,Fire Fighters and LEO's to hang out,network with other people in their profession and share stories,tips,advice and lend support. It doesn't mean people not in these lines of work aren't welcome. Quite the opposite in fact. We welcome the chance to answer legitimate questions, offer advice and give you a chance to maybe see the world the way we do. However..if your reason for posting here is to cause trouble,bash cops,EMT's,Fire Fighters,etc don't expect a warm welcome or your thread to last very long.

To summarize:

1. You can read our site code of conduct here: www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=5

2. "Bashing" of a career field (To include snide remarks, generalizations or contemptuous remarks) is not tolerated in this forum. These posts can lead to the termination of your posting privledges on the site.

3. Because this is a public forum, please use caution when posting sensitive, tactical or official information. Posts deemed to compromise ongoing investigations, officer identities, or officer safety may be removed or edited by staff or moderators.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation and welcome to the forum!

Brothers of the Shield staff and moderators
Link Posted: 7/21/2018 12:45:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Teachers are pretty bad too based on some of the statements I have gotten from some teachers.
View Quote
Common core... They can be wrong and still get points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top