Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2018 3:41:29 PM EDT
A mother on a New York parenting blog wrote Monday that while shopping at the store, she gave her four-year-old daughter a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and "a woman stopped me to lecture me about peanut allergies."
View Quote
"That's really inconsiderate," one person wrote. "So many kids have life threatening allergies to peanut butter. Eating it in a shopping cart GUARANTEES it will be smeared on the handle, etc. It's really awful you would do this. Sorry, but imagine if it were your child with the allergy."
View Quote
"You're the worst kind of person. Just understand that raising a child with an I don't care about others attitude means they will be obnoxious insufferable kids just like their mom. A grown up would tell their kids we can't eat that right now because it may cause another child to get sick. Period. Why do we need to explain this to you?"
View Quote
"I hope no child dies because of any residual peanuts on the cart."
View Quote
Mom who let 4-year-old eat a PB&J in a shopping cart branded a monster by parenting forum

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 3:43:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry. I thought I was in GD.
Link Posted: 4/12/2018 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, lady. If your kid has a medical issue, it's YOUR job to protect them. Not everyone else's.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top