Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2018 10:57:11 AM EDT
Looking to purchase an exterior carrier. I'd really like something that's a cross between uniform shirt and tactical...ideally with BDU style pockets up top and molle or pouches at the bottom. I've been looking around but not seeing too much with that kinda style...seems they are all one or the other. Anyone have anything that's along those lines?
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looking to purchase an exterior carrier. I'd really like something that's a cross between uniform shirt and tactical...ideally with BDU style pockets up top and molle or pouches at the bottom. I've been looking around but not seeing too much with that kinda style...seems they are all one or the other. Anyone have anything that's along those lines?
View Quote
Armor express traverse

This is what our road guys are approved to wear with class B uniforms. We wear a 5.11 breathable polo, with our shoulder patches on it under it.

The carrier is pretty customizable (like we have the upper two rows of Molle taken off, drag handle taken off, and our badges/name tapes sewn on. Also take the velcro for the "police" patch on the back removed).

They seem to hold up well and are easy to don/doff.

J-
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 6:34:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I use JG Uniform in Chicago. Half molle.
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 7:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. The Traverse looks pretty close to being the ticket. Is your department removing the molle, drag handle, and velcro or will Armor Express do that for you?

1631 POLICE also has one that looks pretty good...wondering if anyone has any experience with the particular carrier or the company in general? It's the CEC4 carrier.

https://1631police.com/product/cec-4/
Link Posted: 4/7/2018 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks. The Traverse looks pretty close to being the ticket. Is your department removing the molle, drag handle, and velcro or will Armor Express do that for you?

1631 POLICE also has one that looks pretty good...wondering if anyone has any experience with the particular carrier or the company in general? It's the CEC4 carrier.

https://1631police.com/product/cec-4/
View Quote
I believe that it is Armor Express that is doing it (i can check on Monday when I'm back in). They have all kinds of things you can order and customize them and the vests were showing up the way they were supposed go be set up.

J-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top