Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2018 9:04:24 PM EDT
The BVP is a reimbursement program that targets jurisdictions that serve communities of less than 100,000 people. The BVP offers up to 50% reimbursement on NIJ Certified, made in USA vests for departments that have a mandatory wear policy.

I can possibly get you a free vest and plate (only front 5X8 for now) with additional contingency grants and fall out money from CP counties. I can GUARANTEE Wisconsin and can put you in contact with an outside rep in other states and I can personally handle ALL  .mil issues.

MUST be Law Enforcement. Definition is a bit fluctual (.mil, corrections, etc - I can manipulate as thing evolve/propogate). Sworn part time and going through school (sponsored not necessary) I have additional info and HUGE price breaks of at least 50%!!!

Check out Angel Armor for the only US made armor with quick turn around time.

I can get you in less than 45 days. I can do US ARMOR, Safariland and others but the production date is 10+ months out.

I have "On Hand" sources for Safariland and US armor. Sizes are limited (no need for numbers tattooed on your wrist, but skinny nonetheless).

PM or email

I make NO $ off of this I am pushing it as a program owner (taking over for a fellow X.mil shooter = prostitute).

V
OUT
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#1]
God Bless You!
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 9:57:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The BVP is a reimbursement program that targets jurisdictions that serve communities of less than 100,000 people. The BVP offers up to 50% reimbursement on NIJ Certified, made in USA vests for departments that have a mandatory wear policy.

I can possibly get you a free vest and plate (only front 5X8 for now) with additional contingency grants and fall out money from CP counties. I can GUARANTEE Wisconsin and can put you in contact with an outside rep in other states and I can personally handle ALL  .mil issues.

I have "On Hand" sources for Safariland and US armor. Sizes are limited (no need for numbers tattooed on your wrist, but skinny nonetheless).

PM or email

I make NO $ off of this I am pushing it as a program owner (taking over for a fellow X.mil shooter = prostitute).

V
OUT
View Quote
WOW!
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
So far 44 vests at an average of 60% off.

Let me know if anyone needs help.

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top