Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 7:26:30 PM EDT
I got a pain in the butt project handed to me yesterday. The sheriff and I are active shooter instructors certified through a private company (all full-time SWAT guys from a major city). They require anyone using their logo to do so only with their approval. I asked and they want us to use a specific logo which we don't like. We can't spell out what the logo means (i.e. Run, Hide, Fight...or similar-you get the point). It's more marketing for the boss. He's good at teaching it and it is really good for him politically. Thus is why he wants to put some shirts out to the attendees with our S.O. name and something about the class. Like the DARE shirts... So WTF does a guy put on a shirt for an active shooter class? I survived blank blank Sheriff's Office active shooter class?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I got a pain in the butt project handed to me yesterday. The sheriff and I are active shooter instructors certified through a private company (all full-time SWAT guys from a major city). They require anyone using their logo to do so only with their approval. I asked and they want us to use a specific logo which we don't like. We can't spell out what the logo means (i.e. Run, Hide, Fight...or similar-you get the point). It's more marketing for the boss. He's good at teaching it and it is really good for him politically. Thus is why he wants to put some shirts out to the attendees with our S.O. name and something about the class. Like the DARE shirts... So WTF does a guy put on a shirt for an active shooter class? I survived blank blank Sheriff's Office active shooter class?
View Quote
"Failing to plan is planning to fail," ???
What are some of the acronyms or points that are reiterated in the class?
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I walk the walk
   thanks to
Sheriff XXXX XXXX
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#3]
That is a quote that appears in one of our presentations.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"Failing to plan is planning to fail," ???
What are some of the acronyms or points that are reiterated in the class?
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top