Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2003 3:28:35 AM EDT
Hi-

I tried the internet, to no avail. Maybe the LEOhood can be helpful. A great part of my history growing up in Brooklyn was working with a [b]Nicholas T. Falsetta[/b]. He took a job on the job somewhere in FLA around late 70's-early '80's. We lost contact. Anyone know Nick and perhaps put him in touch with me?

TIA
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Although the likelihood of a LEO having a listed phone number/address is usually low, a look at [url]www.superpages.com[/url] (Verizon's online phone book shows the following 3 listings across the US. Good luck.

Info forwarded via Email.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 6:26:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Although the likelihood of a LEO having a listed phone number/address is usually low, a look at [url]www.superpages.com[/url] (Verizon's online phone book shows the following 3 listings across the US. Good luck.

Info forwarded via Email.
View Quote

Thanks - That didn't work, but I started researching/calling off that name in NY found what MIGHT be relatives and working that lead. Thanks again - sometime we are too close to the problem to see the solution. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top