Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 6:42:01 AM EDT
It seems that my rant was not taken the way I intended and has spawned some hard feelings. Ohio has understood what I meant AND has started a new thread that better addresses my concerns and questions.

I apologize for any hurt feelings that my misunderstood statements produced.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:07:23 AM EDT
[#1]
No problem dude. As an EMT in training, I learned things from both of you. Nothing wrong with an "animated" discussion. Even the combatants often come around to each other's point of view, to some extent, as the two of you have. All through the rough points of the post I was thinking that if the two of you rode together, you'd probably really like each other.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No problem dude. As an EMT in training, I learned things from both of you. Nothing wrong with an "animated" discussion. Even the combatants often come around to each other's point of view, to some extent, as the two of you have. All through the rough points of the post I was thinking that if the two of you rode together, you'd probably really like each other.
View Quote

I agree; too.  I also think removing the previous post was a good idea as it was counterproductive.  I'll have more later today on the new thread.

Larry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top